PDA

View Full Version : Pete Loeffler (Chevelle) Signature Model Possibly?

solacematt
08-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Not sure how many Chevelle fans there are here, but Chevelle's Pete Loeffler replied to someone yesterday on twitter that he currently is in talks with PRS for a model. They have made him some custom guitars in the past, most notably a white baritone with a single humbucker and the bands medic logo for inlays. I thought it looked and sounded great as well. Pete is more known however for using a Custom 24 in Gold. Though the band plays mainly in Drop tunings (Drop C, Drop B, and even A) it would be cool if they released a baritone signature for him. Lord knows PRS probably has the most popular baritone with the Mike Mushok SE so another one would only help.
Any other fans, thoughts?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/39789_145273292151971_1578724_n.jpg

Blackbird
08-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Huge Chevelle fan here. Pete is actually the one that convinced me to not get a Mark V, so I stuck with my IV. A sig would be awesome.

Oh and he has a gold baritone too that's pretty sick.

solacematt
08-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Huge Chevelle fan here. Pete is actually the one that convinced me to not get a Mark V, so I stuck with my IV. A sig would be awesome.

Oh and he has a gold baritone too that's pretty sick.

Always nice to see a fellow fan :) I didn't realize he had a gold baritone as well.
Mark IV is definitely a better amp than the V. I use it when I play Chevelle stuff and that amp is definitely the key to their tone.

QueenCityGuitars
08-10-2012, 02:26 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/39789_145273292151971_1578724_n.jpg

I definitely dig the single humbucker/single volume/tremolo look.

themike
08-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Ive always loved Chevelle, and Pete as well. Pete has always supported PRS to the max and I think he deserves it as much as anyone. To be honest, I felt it was kind of a snub against him when Mike Mushok was given a signature. Pete has been playing PRSi baritones for years, and actually played PRS where as Mike was an Ibanez user for years, had an Ibanez signature model and walked right into a PRS sig.

solacematt
08-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Ive always loved Chevelle, and Pete as well. Pete has always supported PRS to the max and I think he deserves it as much as anyone. To be honest, I felt it was kind of a snub against him when Mike Mushok was given a signature. Pete has been playing PRSi baritones for years, and actually played PRS where as Mike was an Ibanez user for years, had an Ibanez signature model and walked right into a PRS sig.

Mike Mushok is to PRS as Chad Kroeger is to Gibson per se :p It really didn't make any sense for PRS to just give Mushok a custom guitar. It was nice to see him smarten up from Ibanez to PRS though. Talk about an upgrade

Em7
08-10-2012, 03:38 PM
It was nice to see him smarten up from Ibanez to PRS though. Talk about an upgrade

I wouldn't be so quick to "dis" Ibanez. My #1 up until very recently was a '92 S540. I acquired and sold many high-end guitars after acquiring my S540 new in 1992, including a '95 Annapolis Shop PRS Standard 24 that I purchased new in 1995. While Ibanez does produce a lot of budget-oriented axes in Korea, their Japanese-made guitars are pro-quality instruments. They did not become the premier guitar manufacturer in the late eighties by producing junk.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/tonestack/ibz-assembled.jpg

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/tonestack/ibz-back.jpg

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/tonestack/ibz-back-2.jpg

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/tonestack/Ibz_lev-1.jpg

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/tonestack/ibz-ser.jpg

(Serial number beginning with "F" were made by FugiGen Gakki)

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/tonestack/ibz-after-lev.jpg

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/tonestack/ibz-after-lev-2.jpg

vchizzle
08-10-2012, 03:53 PM
I'd agree, I'd rather see a Pete baritone than MM, for the reasons stated above. But, I have a hard time seeing 2 baritones on the market, unless one is not an SE. But I don't think there's a big market for that.

Hopeful Sinner
08-10-2012, 05:23 PM
PRS aligns with "newer" metal guys a lot so a Pete Sig would make sense. Should definitely be an SE. I was somewhat surprised the Chris Henderson was a MiM guitar.

Chevelle sound good and all but they seem to be very derivative of Tool to my ears. YMMV...

You Smell Terrific
04-28-2014, 10:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/you_smell_terrific/Myspace/prstweet.png
So Pete appears to have been snubbed for a signature PRS guitar :( Is there any truth to the signature's being discontinued?

Either way, there are a number of people who would have bought a Pete guitar in a heartbeat (myself included). My household owns two PRS's and I've been holding out on buying another one for years in hopes that he would finally get one. Sad day!

The members of Chevelle Online are trying to rally together to send some letters to PRS to let them know they've made a mistake.
http://www.chevelleonline.net/forum/index.php?topic=162.0
Join us!

HighGain510
04-28-2014, 10:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/you_smell_terrific/Myspace/prstweet.png
So Pete appears to have been snubbed for a signature PRS guitar :( Is there any truth to the signature's being discontinued?

Either way, there are a number of people who would have bought a Pete guitar in a heartbeat (myself included). My household owns two PRS's and I've been holding out on buying another one for years in hopes that he would finally get one. Sad day!

The members of Chevelle Online are trying to rally together to send some letters to PRS to let them know they've made a mistake.
http://www.chevelleonline.net/forum/index.php?topic=162.0
Join us!

DAT 2 YEAR OLD NECROBUMP! :laugh: Honestly, I'm a HUGE Chevelle fan, but I don't take it personally if they don't offer an artist that I like a signature model. Would I be all for a trem-equipped (or PRS trem-shaped hardtail a'la the Mushok Model, FWIW), USA-built carved top Baritone model? ABSOLUTELY! Does it need to have Pete's name or sig inlays on it? Not at all. ;) I love Pete and I love the band, but honestly it's been 2 years since the rumor even surfaced and I'm not sure why folks are trying to stir the pot there. It would be great to have a Maryland Baritone offering, but I don't think they necessarily need to make it yet another sig model, IMHO.

Blackbird
04-28-2014, 10:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/you_smell_terrific/Myspace/prstweet.pngSo Pete appears to have been snubbed for a signature PRS guitar :( Is there any truth to the signature's being discontinued?Either way, there are a number of people who would have bought a Pete guitar in a heartbeat (myself included). My household owns two PRS's and I've been holding out on buying another one for years in hopes that he would finally get one. Sad day!The members of Chevelle Online are trying to rally together to send some letters to PRS to let them know they've made a mistake.http://www.chevelleonline.net/forum/index.php?topic=162.0Join us!

That makes sense now. I saw them two weeks ago and Pete played Fender STRATS the entire show except the last two songs. It was very shocking to see at first, since he's always played PRS. I never considered tuning a strat so low. The scary thing is, as much as I wanted to hate the tone, it actually sounded pretty crushing.

SSH config, not sure what humbucker was in there, but it was brutal.

Pmaurer
05-01-2014, 10:51 PM
For those here that may still be interested in pushing for a Pete Loeffler Signature Guitar, please sign our petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/paul-reed-smith-produce-a-pete-loeffler-signature-prs-guitar?share_id=MVATSJCznH&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

We haven't given up. There is currently no standard production run USA made baritones available via PRS. PRS would be smart to create this model for their USA line. Sure, people have been buying up the Mushoks for great reasons. They're nice guitars for the money, and hell, they're baritones. But, there are customers out there who want a USA - made PRS with baritone scale, and right now, if they want that, they need to shell out thousands to have it custom made for them.

If PRS got behind this, and included Pete in the designs of one; I believe people would buy a Pete Loeffler USA Signature. Hell, if they didn't know who Pete was, or just didn't care - they would still end up buying it simply because it's a baritone.

themike
05-02-2014, 09:50 AM
For those here that may still be interested in pushing for a Pete Loeffler Signature Guitar, please sign our petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/paul-reed-smith-produce-a-pete-loeffler-signature-prs-guitar?share_id=MVATSJCznH&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

We haven't given up. There is currently no standard production run USA made baritones available via PRS. PRS would be smart to create this model for their USA line. Sure, people have been buying up the Mushoks for great reasons. They're nice guitars for the money, and hell, they're baritones. But, there are customers out there who want a USA - made PRS with baritone scale, and right now, if they want that, they need to shell out thousands to have it custom made for them.

If PRS got behind this, and included Pete in the designs of one; I believe people would buy a Pete Loeffler USA Signature. Hell, if they didn't know who Pete was, or just didn't care - they would still end up buying it simply because it's a baritone.

The same argument has been made for years regarding other models and their lack of presence in the line up. Trust me, I've barked up the tree for things as well but I've come to understand that things are done for reasons unbeknownst to us. While I can tell you I'd like a USA Baritone in the line up, and I love Pete and think he's been extremely loyal for over a decade - there has to be a reason it hasn't happened business wise that we'll never know. Same reason there isn't a core 7 string - the manpower, time and resources just probably benefit the company in a different aspect instead of a niche instrument. I hope they can hash out their issues because Pete has been pretty vocal about his strat use as of late and it saddens me but at the end of the day its between them.

I think a petition is cool and I 100% back it but it really only counts if everyone invovled actually bought the gutiar because supporters and customers are two totally different things for a manufacturer. I also saw on the Chevelle messageboard someone suggested emailing Customer Service directly which I think is a bad move. Tweet, start petitions and let your voice be heard but someone answers that email and a major influx movement like that will only delay things he can actually help with.

rabidhamster
05-02-2014, 02:10 PM
As I understood it, Pete hasn't used any PRS since they all got stolen on tour. I can see a working musician, even one that regular slobs working a day job would deem "rich and famous", might not have the cash to replace his gear after a catastrophic loss of that type, but I'm still surprised PRS didnt send him out at least one guitar to keep him from having to build partsocasters. Who knows, though, maybe they did and we didn't hear about it.

Signature models in general have a limited market, because of the unavoidable comparison to the endorsing artist. Id love to own a baritone PRS...but I'd never buy a Mushok model because I hate the band and I refuse to talk about it with other guitarists that notice my gear - probably its an excellent guitar, and Mike Mushok is probably an excellent player. I like Chevelle a lot, and I'd be more likley to buy Petes signature, but if it was done to his specs with the Chevelle logo on the board, I wouldn't want it either, because its a guitar customized to some other guy and their band. No thanks. Same reason I couldn't buy a Hiland - I loved everything but those inlays - might as well have said Johnny on the fretboard.

To me, the sweet spot would be to have a standard baritone - that way no one guitarist/band has their own endorsement for the only baritone you can get, but multiple players endorse the baritone model and maybe have customizations on their own instruments unique to them. Fans can see their favorite bands playing their customized baritone, get the standard model to have the same instrument as them but remain individual, and imagine the day when they'll be rich and/or famous enough to get their own awful gaudy custom inlay or whatever they want on the guitar.

nosidamde
05-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Even though Pete has been using the Fender Sub Sonic model for years in the studio, it's difficult to see him make the switch on stage. I just got done watching a couple recent videos from YouTube, and while the Fender models used sound better than expected, it doesn't compare to the tone from his PRSi. Also, in another recent video where he actually played his white PRS for 'The Clincher', you can tell he's more comfortable playing it compared to the Fenders...

IMHO he's forcing himself to get used to playing the Fenders live as a big F*U to Paul and the staff at PRS.

Pete and Ben (Burnley) were the guitar players I idolized, among others, growing up in my late teens and early adulthood. They were part of what got me hooked on wanting a PRS guitar, including the two MM baritones I've purchased (sold my first one, just recently bought another). I didn't buy the baritones because of Mike Mushok... :laugh: PRS should have taken a risk with either Pete or Ben. Look at some of the other signature flops they've built, and IMO, still building.

sergiodeblanc
05-02-2014, 04:01 PM
...it really only counts if everyone invovled actually bought the gutiar because supporters and customers are two totally different things for a manufacturer.

Church!

John Beef
05-02-2014, 04:11 PM
I have had a MM since 09. I recently bought a Lowery because I thought the beveled top and stuff would be an upgrade - ended up more of a lateral move though. They're both equally good but not as nice as either of my 2 USA PRS guitars or any of the other USA PRSi I have owned. I am indifferent to both Mushok and Lowery as players, as they don't make music that interests me. I bought their guitars because they're longer scale and sound better for B standard. Our band uses that tuning on about 1/3 of our songs.

So, if PRS was to make a USA baritone, I would sell both the MM and Lowery in order to buy a USA baritone, either S2 or Core, signature model or not, it doesn't matter. I really want to take a step up for the guitar I use for that tuning so I can be as inspired to play in that tuning as I am in standard or drop D with my USA models. I even tried converting my Mira to B standard, but it just didn't work. While I am equally indifferent to Pete from Chevelle, I would buy his sig model as long as it had a wide fat and two pickups, and the scale wasn't outlandishly long like 30 inches or something.

Just in general, it's pretty tough to find anything with a set neck and scale length 25.5" or longer.

Chris528
05-02-2014, 06:55 PM
I would personally be very excited to see a Ben Burnley signature model released. His custom makes are sweet!

slowro
05-05-2014, 01:25 PM
It is pete's loss if he stops playing guitars he has praised for years because of something like this.

On a serious note is he upset over lost royalties? Why else would he have sour grapes over no sig model. For what it's worth I had never heard of chevelle until a couple of years ago and that was only because I was looking at baritone PRS. You could ask joe blogs on the street in Europe if they have heard of staind or megadeth and chances are they would have.

No disrespect to any fans of chevelle but emailing the PRS customer service takes their time away from business issues.

themike
05-05-2014, 02:19 PM
It is pete's loss if he stops playing guitars he has praised for years because of something like this.

On a serious note is he upset over lost royalties? Why else would he have sour grapes over no sig model. For what it's worth I had never heard of chevelle until a couple of years ago and that was only because I was looking at baritone PRS. You could ask joe blogs on the street in Europe if they have heard of staind or megadeth and chances are they would have.

No disrespect to any fans of chevelle but emailing the PRS customer service takes their time away from business issues.

Well I mean its all here-say so no one really knows and I dont want to speculate but I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with money. Margins on import guitars like that are very minimal for their respective artist, no matter the company.

NomadMike
05-05-2014, 03:11 PM
I'm so tired of sig guitars.

sergiodeblanc
05-05-2014, 03:19 PM
I'm so tired of sig guitars.

Me too.

NomadMike
05-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Of course Page, Slash, Gibbons, Bloomfield, West, Clapton, Beck, all the greats created their signature tones first on their signature guitars.

slowro
05-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Well I mean its all here-say so no one really knows and I dont want to speculate but I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with money. Margins on import guitars like that are very minimal for their respective artist, no matter the company.

True, I doubt it will make anyone a fortune having a signature guitar. Apart from the king Les Paul.
PRS did make him some amazing artist guitars but people do prefer different things over time, it won't mean there is anything "malicious" and you never know there might be some Ex-Artist Baritone PRS on eBay in the future for you Mike ;)

solacematt
05-07-2014, 06:45 PM
I think he's felt snubbed as he apparently had been in talks with PRS since (as far as fans know) 2009 about a signature model (most likely an SE), and then out of nowhere they told him it won't happen and that they aren't doing signature models anymore. It's kind of a slap in the face to an artist who has used nothing but their instruments and publicly praised them, only to see artists who were never PRS artists (Marty Freidman, Nick Cantanese) receive models.

ChrisCst22
07-03-2014, 09:48 AM
There's a pretty recent rig rundown on Guitar Premiere with Pete. I kept waiting for the guy to ask him about his PRSi. Nada. Pete mentions owning several other brands, even Gibson, Danelectro. He's having to think fairly hard to name brands and PRS never comes up.

I bet if the guy did ask, his response would have been, "PR - what? Nah never heard of 'em". He clearly has made a choice to completely cut ties with them, it's a shame really.

solacematt
07-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Direct from Pete from Chevelle saying PRS told him they don't do signature models anymore
https://twitter.com/PeteLoeffler/status/459200783993823232
I almost want to make one of those memes with that baby that says, 'says they don't do signature models - release a god awful ugly guitar for Marty Freidman who only recently started playing them.'

andy474x
07-03-2014, 11:43 AM
There's been a decent amount of buzz about this... wouldn't be surprised if someone at PRS has at least taken notice. Look at how many ZM's have sold, they'd be crazy not to look into it.

John Beef
07-03-2014, 11:58 AM
There's been a decent amount of buzz about this... wouldn't be surprised if someone at PRS has at least taken notice. Look at how many ZM's have sold, they'd be crazy not to look into it.
Totally different animal. The ZM filled a niche, a semi-hollow shorter scale singlecut at an affordable price. There's nothing else like it in the SE lineup (or general PRS lineup for that matter).

How would a Loeffler sig model be different from a Mushok? Other than cosmetics, of course. What niche would the Loeffler fill that the Mushok doesn't already?

If you try to find baritones out there, there are but a handful to choose from from just a few manufacturers. They don't fly off the shelves.

Blackbird
07-03-2014, 02:03 PM
There's a pretty recent rig rundown on Guitar Premiere with Pete. I kept waiting for the guy to ask him about his PRSi. Nada. Pete mentions owning several other brands, even Gibson, Danelectro. He's having to think fairly hard to name brands and PRS never comes up.

I bet if the guy did ask, his response would have been, "PR - what? Nah never heard of 'em". He clearly has made a choice to completely cut ties with them, it's a shame really.

Just watched the video.
Yeah he pretty much went out of his way to avoid saying he used PRS.
And it was tough to listen to that goober interviewing him, so awkward.

NomadMike
07-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Totally different animal. The ZM filled a niche, a semi-hollow shorter scale singlecut at an affordable price. There's nothing else like it in the SE lineup (or general PRS lineup for that matter).

Yup. I don't know who Zack M is or care about him, but the guitar looks nice. It stands on it's own.

solacematt
07-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Yup. I don't know who Zack M is or care about him, but the guitar looks nice. It stands on it's own.

I honestly wonder how well the original ZM guitars sold in the silver or blue sparkle 3 humbucker configuration. I mean I like Zach, but he received a signature guitar for a band whom he had only officially been the guitar player for for only a year at that time. It's still never been answered whether or not he actually played on the album that that band was currently supporting (The Sound of Madness) since it was known that the original guitar player did in fact write and play at least all of those songs singles live prior to it's release and was kicked out after it was finished recorded.
To be honest I really feel like this current semi-hollow signature is more of his guitar then the original one due to the direction of the songs that are on the current album, Amaryllis that he did write and play on.

As for Pete, he has always been a PRS player and the talk of him getting signature from PRS has literally been going on since they first made him that custom baritone that he started playing in 2007. Chevelle is currently touring under their most successful album yet and I gotta say, it's kind of heartbreaking hearing him send his tone down the crapper using modified Fenders (gross).

Blackbird
07-03-2014, 07:40 PM
As for Pete, he has always been a PRS player and the talk of him getting signature from PRS has literally been going on since they first made him that custom baritone that he started playing in 2007. Chevelle is currently touring under their most successful album yet and I gotta say, it's kind of heartbreaking hearing him send his tone down the crapper using modified Fenders (gross).

I know tone is subjective, and I wanted to hate it. But I've seen them twice now using the Fender setups, one indoor and one outdoor, both had incredibly brutal tone. Brutal in a great way. I wouldn't say better than his tone with PRSi, but different, definitely not a downgrade IMHO. Which I'm sure is why he's stayed with it instead of other brands that typical heavier bands use. The heaviness and articulation in the mix was so well balanced. I'm of the opinion that it's the SD pickups responsible for the tone, more than it being a Strat.

solacematt
07-08-2014, 10:29 AM
I know tone is subjective, and I wanted to hate it. But I've seen them twice now using the Fender setups, one indoor and one outdoor, both had incredibly brutal tone. Brutal in a great way. I wouldn't say better than his tone with PRSi, but different, definitely not a downgrade IMHO. Which I'm sure is why he's stayed with it instead of other brands that typical heavier bands use. The heaviness and articulation in the mix was so well balanced. I'm of the opinion that it's the SD pickups responsible for the tone, more than it being a Strat.

Sadly I've yet to actually see them in person since it's rare they ever come to South Florida anymore, but I've commissioned a few shows to be filmed from various filmers', as well as picked up a few great quality audio bootlegs and just have not been impressed at all. The cleans, though not often, and the light distortions are especially bland. Some songs just sound wrong. Pretty sure the songs that early on in the tour he was absolutely needing to rely on a PRS for they have completely omitted from the setlists too :/

ChrisCst22
07-14-2014, 03:04 PM
I've commissioned a few shows to be filmed from various filmers', as well as picked up a few great quality audio bootlegs and just have not been impressed at all. The cleans, though not often, and the light distortions are especially bland. Some songs just sound wrong.

I've never seen them live either, and I LOVE Chevelle. They are some of my favorite records. However. I thought the live album they released sounded like garbage. His tone, and his ability to play and sing at the same time I think keeps the band from sounding no where near as tight as the studio sound they get.

Sometimes I feel the same about Deftones. Who I love, love, dearly. But quite simply, they are known for a much looser sound live than on the record. But hey it ain't easy!!

Sorry to get off topic....

themike
07-14-2014, 03:39 PM
Sometimes I feel the same about Deftones. Who I love, love, dearly. But quite simply, they are known for a much looser sound live than on the record. But hey it ain't easy!! Sorry to get off topic....

When was the last time you saw the Deftones? I've seen them a few times recently and they sound bigger than ever to me.

sergiodeblanc
07-14-2014, 03:47 PM
When was the last time you saw the Deftones? I've seen them a few times recently and they sound bigger than ever to me.

I was friendly with a few bands that always seemed to be on tour with the Deftones, so I saw them a bunch by accident... They always sounded big and tight.

jfb
07-14-2014, 07:08 PM
I was friendly with a few bands that always seemed to be on tour with the Deftones, so I saw them a bunch by accident... They always sounded big and tight.

I've always wanted to like them, but can't seem to get into them.

No idea on the sig model.

solacematt
07-20-2014, 07:59 PM
I've never seen them live either, and I LOVE Chevelle. They are some of my favorite records. However. I thought the live album they released sounded like garbage. His tone, and his ability to play and sing at the same time I think keeps the band from sounding no where near as tight as the studio sound they get.

Sometimes I feel the same about Deftones. Who I love, love, dearly. But quite simply, they are known for a much looser sound live than on the record. But hey it ain't easy!!

Sorry to get off topic....

Yea I think some songs were better than others on the Any Last Words DVD as well, but I honestly haven't seen a bad or boring live show from them since 2005 when I saw them open for Nickelback when they were transitioning bassists.

I can definitly agree with you on the Deftones comment, I've honestly seen more bad shows from them then good. Ever since they released Diamond Eyes and got Sergio Vega on bass though all the shows I've sen have been killer across the board.

Tonight Chevelle is doing a live webcast through Livenation and Yahoo. It's a shame, I honestly don't think that this is the bands best album as it lacks hooks, but is a great disc musically. For this album their label and management/PR have been doing a great job, the tours have been sold out all over the US and UK. Instead of Pete rocking PRS it's those horrid Fender's he's been playing. Some songs just don't lend themselves well even with swapped out pickups in them :/

NomadMike
07-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Guess he's cut off his nose to spite his face. If he liked PRS guitars and PRS gave him some deals on them I really don't see what he's mad about. If he wanted a signature guitar he could do it the old fashion way, make his own.

089Ray
07-21-2014, 07:53 AM
You could easily see that the band exposure and record sales has a lot to do with those signature deals.
Staind sell a lot and are Mainstream/US Rock-friendly
Shinedown are climbing higher and higher
Marty, is always Marty. His "Inferno" album sounds pure uninspired garbage to me, but he will sell because he recorded DAT solo with Megadeth.

Mark Tremonti is an exceptional player and songwriter, but from a business and marketing perspective, I do wonder if he'd ever got his prs sig if he just started Alter Bridge without being the ex-Creed guitarist.
AB concerts, during the first two albums, were like 2-3000 audience. Sales... not that much I dare to say.

It all comes down to the money and exposure.

I'd kill for a Loeffler prs though.