PDA

View Full Version : Pinched the Ulnar Nerve in my elbow 3 months ago

Seneca SS
08-16-2012, 07:33 PM
little and next finger are still numb but they are SLOWLY getting a little better--talked to my Dr. and he said it takes a month for every inch of the injury to my fingers so like maybe another year to heal it completely--i am getting just enough feeling to be able to play some but its difficult when you cant feel the end of your [2] fingers--you never know where they are at !!!!My new studio is getting some play time !!

markie
08-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Ouch!

Seneca SS
08-16-2012, 09:51 PM
actually got it from resting my arm on the arm rest in the truck and my elbow rested in the hole in the arm rest --pinched it right ahead of the elbow---BEWARE, it happened to my neighbor also--didnt help it was a 2000 mile drive in 30 hours !!!

LSchefman
08-17-2012, 12:49 AM
I've got a problem with my right hand from a pinched nerve in my neck. It's nasty business, this stuff!

Seneca SS
08-17-2012, 08:38 AM
it a SOB when your fingers dont go where you want them to !!!!!

newfmp3
08-17-2012, 01:22 PM
I have an injury to my left hand that severed some nerves and I can't feel my thumb and part of my palm. I can still play guitar, but there are many days where my hand isn't strong, fast or just doesn't feel right. It's hard to explain but I can appreciate the issue. It took years before my hand was useable enough to play again.