PDA

View Full Version : PRS on Aerosmith's rig

aduayer
08-28-2012, 03:40 PM
just saw this video. Aerosmith's Brad Whitford's rig rundown. nice to see some @prsguitars amps in the rig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQMMU8arGI&feature=em-uploademail

zebraprs
08-28-2012, 04:08 PM
To Quote Mr. Whitford. it s the Holy Grail Amp!!! Well done Mr. Sewell!!!! that was Paul's 100watt MDT.. I played through it in Doug's room and it knocked a coffee mug off a table on the other side of the room.. :)

Shawn@PRS
08-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Brad Whitford was in the factory about a month ago and he and Paul were heading down the back stairs the same time I was. Paul said "Shawn, there is someone I'd like you to meet." "This is Brad, he plays in a band called Aerosmith."

That made me chuckle :)

LSchefman
08-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Great story, Shawn!

I can completely understand why the amp is a "holy grail" amp. I don't have one like that one, but I'm FLOORED by the HX/DA. Just love it. The amp does so much!

themike
08-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Brad Whitford was in the factory about a month ago and he and Paul were heading down the back stairs the same time I was. Paul said "Shawn, there is someone I'd like you to meet." "This is Brad, he plays in a band called Aerosmith."

Just another day at work, aye? haha

Shawn@PRS
08-28-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm glad to hear you're digging the HXDA, Les!

Mike- It beats working for a living. :)

LSchefman
08-28-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm glad to hear you're digging the HXDA, Les!

It's amplifier dope.

Unreal. I'm addicted to it.

themike
08-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Mike- It beats working for a living. :)

You know the moment someone quits or gets promoted you're required to tell me right? I browse Maryland apartment ads on craigslist weekly ;) hahahaha

11top
08-28-2012, 09:08 PM

Check 'em out on Itunes Shawn. They have some good tunes.

ExpatGirl
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Just another day at work, aye? haha

I'm betting you don't get topped very often in 'guess what happened at work today' conversations with family and friends. :)

ExpatGirl
09-01-2012, 11:59 PM

I'm betting you don't get topped very often in 'guess what happened at work today' conversations with family and friends. :)

aduayer
09-02-2012, 07:15 AM

that and Steve Vai's trem arm are my favorite so far.