PDA

View Full Version : PRS guitars on CMA Festival: Country Night

Soul&Tone
09-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Almost every act has one or more PRSi. This is definitely great advertisement for PRS. Especially the close ups during the lead guitar parts.

JMintzer
09-18-2012, 04:27 PM
I watched that last night, as well. A bunch of DGTs, a SAS, a SC Soapbar and a few other SCs...

Definitely a good night for PRS!

Jamie

Soul&Tone
09-18-2012, 06:49 PM
It looks like PRS has a strong foothold in Nashville. I agree it was a great night of music.

newfmp3
09-18-2012, 07:35 PM
I was very surprised! I do not even listen to country but I watched it to see the guitars! the women didn't hurt either.

jeffyham
09-18-2012, 08:32 PM
CMA on the tv now. DVRs are great....never have i seen so many PRSs in one place at one time.... let me grab my custom 24, put on a wool hat and sunglasses, and go hammer out some country. standing behind some of those folk would not be too painful. i fear, however, the scenery would cause me to forget the chord changes....

crgtr
09-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Almost everyone went from tele's to Les Paul's a few years ago. Gibson pushed hard & gave a lot of gtr's to the bands. Then over the past year or so, it seems like everyone has switched over to PRS. Can't blame 'em.....I did too!