PDA

View Full Version : Incoming!

Dirty Bob
09-26-2012, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCHWQ7cxuA

Johnny 5 is alive!!!

LSchefman
09-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Very cool, Bob! Congratulations on getting that - looks like it will really be a great one!

38Roars
09-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Congrats... Those are the BOMB!

clmazza
09-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Stellar!!! Congrats...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T !
09-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Way cool guitar, Bob.

Mike Duncan
09-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Absolutely perfect!!

butterfly
09-27-2012, 01:44 PM
congrats

fun video too -- i enjoyed it

11top
09-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Coolio!

Dirty Bob
09-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys...I'm pretty stoked...Brent did a great job with these...would love to grab the one in Australia too...but price negotiation doesn't seem to be an option with that one.

Well...that and it's in Australia!

Dirty Bob
10-03-2012, 10:35 AM
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/DirtyMoonsRJT/photo-15.jpg

It's here!!! And it's awesome...missed the FedEx delivery and had to drive over to the hub but I got it...I did get quite a surprise when I opened the case and compartment...And found a visitor!!!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/DirtyMoonsRJT/photo-14.jpg

when I opened the compartment in the case there was a large dead cockroach in the accessory bag....scared the crap out of me! Wondered if it was sort of a bad omen......that thought was quickly pushed out of my head once i started playing the guitar.....just hoped it didn't lay eggs! Bleh!!!

ran it through a bunch of my Amps.....killer killer guitar! Brent absolutely crushed it with these!!!

This guitar with sweet switch engaged and a klon or klone...into a variety of amps is ridiculous!!!

Dirty Bob
10-03-2012, 10:47 AM
I should add...that the seller was great! He packed the compartment with material to keep things from getting loose...I think this big guy hitched a ride on the stuff he used...there was no ther way for it to get in the case...yuck!

Shawn@PRS
10-03-2012, 11:41 AM
When you said there was a roach in the case I thought you meant, oh never mind.

Dirty Bob
10-03-2012, 11:54 AM
:rofl:
When you said there was a roach in the case I thought you meant, oh never mind.:rofl:

:beer:

rugerpc
10-03-2012, 11:59 AM

So, I've been to college, the names just sorta popped into my head - even though I was always just an observer..

Mary Jane
doobie
roach
grass
weed
cannabis
blunt
reefer
bamba
dope
ganja...

The list (of the ones I omitted) is exhaustive. Not wanting to derail the thread, but as we oogle Bob's cool new guitar (congratulations, BTW!), maybe we should work in our favorite nickname for his apocalypse resistant passenger....

themike
10-03-2012, 12:24 PM

It's a Custom, not a Santana :cheers:

docbennett
10-03-2012, 12:33 PM
So, I've been to college, the names just sorta popped into my head - even though I was always just an observer..

Mary Jane
doobie
roach
grass
weed
cannabis
blunt
reefer
bamba
dope
ganja...

The list is exhaustive. Not wanting to derail the thread, but as we oogle Bob's cool new guitar (congratulations, BTW!), maybe we should work in our favorite nickname for his apocalypse resistant passenger....

Is "pot" no longer used? :confused:
And, one must differentiate between "commercial" and "Hi-test" at all times as well. :)

rugerpc
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Is "pot" no longer used? :confused:
And, one must differentiate between "commercial" and "Hi-test" at all times as well. :)

I had to stop somewhere.... :dontknow:

There is this partial list from the urban dictionary:

420, ace, african, alaskan thunderf**k, apocynum cannabinum, ashes, aunt mary, bag, baggie, bales, bamba, bangue, bc bud, bhang, blunt, bo, bobo, bonghit, boo, bowl, bricks, broccoli, bud, buddha, bush, buzz, cannabis, cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, chief, chronic, columbian gold, cryppie, cryptonite, dagga, dank, devilweed, diggy, dirtweed, ditch, ditchweed, dobie, domestic don juan, doob, doobie, dope, draf, draw, durban poison, fir, flowers, ganja, gash, gasper, giggle twig, gold, gong, gram, grass, green, greenbud, green-sticky, griffa, happy backy, hash, hawaiian homegrown hay, hemp, herb, high, hocus pocus, homegrown, hooch, hooter, hops, humboltd, indian hemp, intsangu (zulu), j, joint, kenevir, kif, killer, kilos, leaf, loco weed, marijuana, mary jane, mbanja (pemba), method, mexican, mj, mo, moocah, moota, mooters, mootie, mor a grifa, mountain cabbage, nubs, nuggets, nuggies, number, one-hit, ounce, owl, panama red, parsley, pot, pounds, pr, pretendica, puff, ragweed, rainy day woman, rasta, red bud, reefer, roach, root, rope, seeds, shake, s**t, shwag, skunk, skunk weed, smoke, snop, spliff, stack, stash, stems, stick, stone, swazi, sweet lucy, sweet wheat, tchene, tea, texas tea, thai-bud, thai-stick, thrupence bag, thumb, tree of wisdom, trees, turkish delight, twigs, untoque, wahupta (sioux), weed, whacktabacky, whackyweed, wheat, wood, yesca, zol

Are we going for the exhaustive list??? We may need a new thread (and biger servers) for that! :)

docbennett
10-03-2012, 12:57 PM
I had to stop somewhere.... :dontknow:
Are we going for the exhaustive list??? We may need a new thread (and biger servers) for that! :)

http://2media.nowpublic.net/images//54/a4/54a4c25185c4931955132b26321224b4.jpg

not a roach.

rugerpc
10-03-2012, 12:59 PM
http://2media.nowpublic.net/images//54/a4/54a4c25185c4931955132b26321224b4.jpg

not a roach.

:congrats::rofl:

Dirty Bob
10-03-2012, 03:30 PM
It's a Custom, not a Santana :cheers:

Where's the drum roll guy when you need it?!?!

rugerpc
10-04-2012, 10:11 AM
from the site s**tmystudentswrite:

"I also used to be very gullible but then I started smoking weed and questioning things."

which leads to:

"Students should be able to enjoy their college life experience without being tested if they gained much knowledge."

and

"I would also like to add that the term illiterate is mean and hateful. People cannot help that they don’t have a father!"

Ya see what that one little roach started???? :evil:

Dirty Bob
10-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Its grown legs!

LindseyP
10-04-2012, 11:00 AM
That's the name - Little Roach. "La Cucaracha!" Use it for the guitar, too.

LSchefman
10-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Gives new meaning to the term, "case candy."

rugerpc
10-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Bob, I'm blaming you and your cucaracha for this thread... (http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?1764-I-just-can-t-suffer-alone)