PDA

View Full Version : Is their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website

billx
01-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Hi guys just wanted to know if their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website
looking to shift on a 7string but i wanted to use PRS since that I'm very comfortable of using PRS,already tried other guitar and didn't work for me only PRS

themike
01-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi guys just wanted to know if their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website
looking to shift on a 7string but i wanted to use PRS since that I'm very comfortable of using PRS,already tried other guitar and didn't work for me only PRS

Those are the only 2 colors available. If a dealer orders a certain quantity of them - they can specify a limited run of a unique color. I believe a dealer in Germany has ordered a run of black.

billx
01-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Oouch.that's gonna be a little hard.:) any dealer that you can tell me that ships out in the philippines for a black or white color?
thanks for the rep appriciate it

themike
01-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Oouch.that's gonna be a little hard.:) any dealer that you can tell me that ships out in the philippines for a black or white color?
thanks for the rep appriciate it

I'm honestly not sure - since it's not even out I'm not aware of who is doing any sort of special color runs other than that one dealer in Germany. If I come across anything I will gladly PM you.

billx
01-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Thanks you Thank you so much.i'll sure wait for your response

jfb
01-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Black with white binding or white with black binding would be awesome.

garrett
01-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I wish they had other colors. I'm not into the veneer tops, but a black one would be killer!