PDA

View Full Version : A little therapy this morning....

Danerada
05-26-2012, 09:08 AM
I took my Bernie SE and my HB II and gave them a good micro-fiber buffing, fretboard cleaning and conditioning, new strings. And now to play them both for a while before I start my chores for the weekend...

QueenCityGuitars
05-26-2012, 10:51 AM
I took my Bernie SE and my HB II and gave them a good micro-fiber buffing, fretboard cleaning and conditioning, new strings. And now to play them both for a while before I start my chores for the weekend...

I did the exact same thing to my Dragon I and Singlecut Private Stock last week, Dane. I've had a hard time putting them down ever since.

Danerada
05-26-2012, 11:30 AM
I did the exact same thing to my Dragon I and Singlecut Private Stock last week, Dane. I've had a hard time putting them down ever since.

Same here...as far as putting them down. Especially since I put the 53/10's in the Bernie....whew!

markie
05-26-2012, 05:52 PM

Now................ Get to work :-)

OsirisProtocol
05-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Love giving the guitars some TLC. Planning to take some time out this week and give my SCT some loving. Puts me in a happy place.

Mikegarveyblues
05-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Got some shiny new pups to put in the Bernie later... Will polish the frets and condition the board afterwards.... She's going to look sweet!

Danerada
05-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Now................ Get to work :-)

All my work done!

Danerada
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Got some shiny new pups to put in the Bernie later... Will polish the frets and condition the board afterwards.... She's going to look sweet!

Same here! I just put some 53/10's in my Bernie.....fan-freaking-tastic!