Buuuuuuuuuzzzzzaaaaap! Dang it, Hans - stop that!
END FREE FOR ALL
What is the answer to the sample question in post #138 of this thread?
(Photos illustrating your answer are required.)
1) All forum rules apply. DO NOT, under any circumstances, ruin the fun by dipping your toes into "other" elections.
2) The will be 4 questions and 4 opportunities for everyone to respond to the answers posted by the candidates. Only Presidential Candidates may respond to the 4 questions during the 10 minutes that follow. After 10 minutes has passed, the window will be closed and a 5-minute window will open for retort. ANY member of the Official PRS Guitars forum may respond to the answers provided by the candidates. The 5-minute window opens when I post "FREE FOR ALL". It closes when I post the next question. I will delete "FREE FOR ALL" comments made after I post the next question.
3) Candidates may NOT edit their post(s). If any response by a candidate shows an edit notification at the bottom, it will be deleted. No exceptions.
4) No misquotes. If you quote someone, don't change what they said. You may, however, take it out of context. LOL
5) I reserve the right to change the rules whenever I want to. :evil:
shaggy tone is more natural tone.
It is this haircut that sounded the best... (and this is why I too yield a goldtop Lester from time to time, as DGh has roots(pun intended) there as well)
Well, thanks for the softball Hans....this one is a slam dunk.
The whackier the hair, the better the tone. This is a result of many factors, most of which are beyond the comprehension of this forum. As a trained physicist however, I'll see if I can put this in terms that you all might be able to understand.
1. The total entropy of the player/guitar/amp system is one of the key determining factors in tone.
2. The total entropy is increased when the player does not comb his hair.
3. Tone therefore is maximixed at the highest hair entropy, all else being equal.
There may be some in the electorate who might argue that the second law of thermodynamics would suggest that time plays a factor in this, and all of us will increase hair entropy over time. What they neglect however is that the 2nd law applies to the universe in aggregate, and that locally, hair entropy can increase or decrease.
Did I mention that I have a DG hairdo???
FREE FOR ALL!
For the next 5 minutes, any member of this forum may respond to the answers provided.
No...I don't think that you did. I'll get my campaign manager to send you a glossy!
Please note the Green Party has images in every retort.
Mr. Grissom's current hair-do has little affect on his tone other than to partially block the signal from the new BS interface we are developing with him. That is why his hair is much shorter now than in vids of older performances and a bit shorter now as he works with us on a new prototype.
(see my post on the new DGTØ model in this thread)
I got your photo right here, Mr Moderator... Buuuuuuuuuzzzzzaaaaap! OUCH!
For your listening displeasure during the free for all interlude....
DGT through a vintage (1954) gibson amp...
Ooops...I forgot about rugerpc's super secret project. Supersecret projects are easy to forget since they're so super secret...