Thread: PTC discount?

Cool PTC discount?

So Signature Club members get a 10% discount on items at the PRS shop....what are the chances the same could be applied for the PTC?

"He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

I'm sure the PTC guys get some kind of employee discount.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    So Signature Club members get a 10% discount on items at the PRS shop....what are the chances the same could be applied for the PTC?

I like saving money...if this would be offered I'd be all for it...but...

Hmmmm....the truth is...they've personally taken very good care of me and hooked me up enough that I feel like if you do a big job with them it's worth much more than a 10% discount...Plus in comparison to having somebody else do the work the attention to detail has been unsurpassed.

I dont like overpaying for anything...however I don't mind paying when the value is there...and for me the value has consistently been there with everything the PTC boys have touched.
    -Bob