Thread: As soon as I get my first USA PRS, they go and make this SE...

As soon as I get my first USA PRS, they go and make this SE...

I am the proud owner of a 2013 SC 245 in Boyd Burst. It has a gorgeous top, and Paul Reed Smith himself played it during a Music Store Live demo video (so it's not going anywhere EVER). Prior to this I had a Paul Allender SE that I will still argue plays as good as any guitar out there, but the bats just weren't for me long term. Anyways... yesterday while visiting Guitar Showcase in San Jose (a must pilgrimage for any guitar player on the west coast) I came across one of the new Zach Myers SE models, and suffice to say I was blown away. It plays like butter, rings like a bell (everywhere on the neck), and looks every bit as good (hardware, wood, finish) as any guitar 3 times its asking price of $679. The satin neck is one of the fastest I have ever felt, and the adjustable stoptail looks like a million bucks. All with a 24.5" scale that can make bending and vibrato child's play even with 11's on.

No matter what type of music you play...
    No matter how many guitars you have...
    No matter how many Private Stocks or Artist Grades you currently own...

EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM SHOULD OWN ONE OF THESE AMAZING GUITARS

The Zach Meyers SE is the best SE to date, and I will gladly nominate it for the best new guitar under $1,800.

My current situation (small apartment) doesn't really allow for too much beyond one electric, one acoustic, and an amp. But I have been eyeballing Hercules hangers for quite some time, and the Zach Myers SE might double as great wall art

Yes, the new ZM gets alot of love around here, but IMO the Bernie Marsden is the best SE to date, followed closely by the ZM.
    1988 CE24, 1995 CE22, 2000 SC, 2003 Standard 22, 2003 Cu24 AP, 2006 Cu24 AP, 2006 SC AP, 2007 CuRo22, 2010 Mira
    2007 SE Soapy 2, 2010 SE 25th Anni Cu24, 2012 SE Bernie, 2013 SE Angelus Custom

PRS 2 channel "H", PRS SE50, Mesa RectoVerb, Mesa Lonestar, Fender HRD

I live in a smallish 2 bedroom apartment, you would be surprised at what I can fit on one wall.
    Check out my two links in my sig for my guitars and amps.
    And a few weeks back I hung two more Hercules on the next wall.
    Soon I will have eight hanging there.

I'm with you ! My Bernie with bare Knuckle Mules is my number one guitar !
    PRS 2012 Stripped 58 Faded Grey Black PRS SE Santana PRS SE Soapbar II PRS SE Santana 2012 PRS SE Bernie Marsden PRS S2 Mira
    Epiphone Dot 335 Epiphone Jack Cassady Bass Yamaha Pacifica 12
    PRS SE Angelus Custom Guild 70's D25 Fender F55-12 Blackstar HT-5 Blackstar HT-20 PRS SE 2 x 12 Cab Fender Blues Jr.

I want to see a good pic of your Boyd Burst 245. I love that color and that model!

So c'mon, post a pic. I see it's in your avatar but that's so small!
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

Feast your eyes on her transformation here LSchefman http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...ot-of-attitude!