I've recently fallen in love with the looks and sound of the SC245 and would love to know more about it. Yet, some aspects of this instrument are still unclear to me hope some of the local veterans can help me clarify some of these.
I attach a few pics of the two finishes I would choose between.
So here are my questions:
1. Is there anywhere online I can find a comprehensive guide to this model without harassing you guys?
2. How many versions of this model are there?
3. I notice in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00q6y...e_gdata_player) the user is able to split the two humbuckers. Is this available on all models?
4. In the pictures I attach I can see two different kinds of bridges. How do they differ?
5. I noticed also that some models have full birds and some hollow birds. How come?
6. Living in Italy, I'm not sure I'll get a chance to try a CS245. Would a Custom 24 (which is more accessible here), having the same pickups I'm after (the 57/08's) give me a close enough sound to know what this single cut will sound like?
7. Where would you suggest going online or on land (preferably EU) in order to find some of these guitars to choose from?
Any other info/input is more than welcome!!