Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 116 of 116

Thread: Experience 2012 Model Rumors

  1. #101
    That Video Guy crgtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingvee View Post
    Flying Vee works. Santana/Ted headstock. Quilt cap. DGT pups, SC58 bridge/tailpiece, 4 knobs - like a 245, but taps for each pickup - like a Sig.

    Heck - gimme that, I don't even need birds or quilt - just white like my old V, works for me.
    I'll take the 2nd one off the assembly line!!!
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingvee View Post
    Flying Vee works. Santana/Ted headstock. Quilt cap. DGT pups, SC58 bridge/tailpiece, 4 knobs - like a 245, but taps for each pickup - like a Sig.

    Heck - gimme that, I don't even need birds or quilt - just white like my old V, works for me.
    Gibby-style vee or the flying variety?
    One Life

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by crgtr View Post
    I'll take the 2nd one off the assembly line!!!
    You had better check post #3 in this thread, cowboy!
    One Life

  4. #104
    Senior Member aduayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    What do I THINK will be unveiled? Who knows, PRS always busts out things I never would have guessed........ and well the P22 we had been waiting for for years.

    What do I WANT to happen? Mike Mushok USA Signature model - 7 String Baritone. I know it's not going to happen, but cmon.
    hey Mike, I think you are going to be happy...rumors of a SE 7 string...sweet

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by aduayer View Post
    hey Mike, I think you are going to be happy...rumors of a SE 7 string...sweet
    Uh oh...

    [runs off to start rat-holing money]
    One Life

  6. #106
    Senior Member themike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,769
    :HOLDS UP FIST:

    We've done it my friends......we've done it.

    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

  7. #107
    Can you have too many? Buildermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NoVA & MA when I can
    Posts
    209
    Mrs. Hans picks up her second PS and the munchin' picks ups a PS Hello Kitty with a matching CAD 25th Anniversary 2x12 combo. Flame on the combo of course

  8. #108
    Senior Member VHTStark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    :HOLDS UP FIST:

    We've done it my friends......we've done it.

    Custom 24 7 string......F@#* YES!!!!

  9. #109
    That Video Guy crgtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    You had better check post #3 in this thread, cowboy!
    That's what I get for coming in midway thru a conversation.......I know they'll never do it, but I sure would love one. If they did do one, Andy WOULD win it of course!
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

  10. #110
    Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    This is top secret so please keep it between the forum members. Paul has been working on this new design for quite a while.






















    A fretless! God bless you, PRS! =)

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by crgtr View Post
    That's what I get for coming in midway thru a conversation.......I know they'll never do it, but I sure would love one. If they did do one, Andy WOULD win it of course!
    Perhaps, but who would inherit it after the crowd beat the life out of him?

    Even if they didn't you know he would sell it within a month.

    HAHAHAHAHA
    One Life

  12. #112
    A♥ hoards guitars A♥ rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Even if they didn't you know he would sell it within a month.


    HUH?? SELL a guitar??
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

    sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

  13. #113
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Back routed Mira with a trem and no pick guard in brown only.
    Just thought I would bring this up again.

  14. #114
    Senior Member slowro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    362
    7 string Se :0

    YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!
    Last edited by slowro; 08-30-2012 at 04:35 PM.

  15. #115
    Junior Member Alpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13
    Maybe they are finally releasing the top secret project featuring the new Mark Tremonster pickup.


  16. #116
    Senior Member RedGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Maybe they are finally releasing the top secret project featuring the new Mark Tremonster pickup.

    You forgot to add the 408 style splitter switches for each pickup...
    ___________
    Mike Cantrell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •