Thread: SAS Studio Clips through cheap gear :)

Wink SAS Studio Clips through cheap gear :)

The wife has been outta town, so I've put in plenty of playing hours! Got bored today & figured I'd record some clips of my SAS Studio since there's not a whole lot of clips of these out there. Going straight through my bedroom rig, a little Vox Pathfinder 15R into a 1x12 Ibanez cab, with just a little delay here & there. Don't mind the noodling & sorry for the leg shots. Hope it gives a decent idea of the versatility/tones on these...I love mine!

10 o' Clubs & GC SalesRep OsirisProtocol's Avatar
    Great demo. I originally asked in the video comment section but it makes more sense to ask here. Anyway could you tell me what was the riff you played from 6:07 to 6:34? Sounds very familiar but things usually end up being originals.
    -Denny
    BAM Survivor

Great sounding guitar!
    I de-modded my CU22 soapbar and made a factory spec setup.Im in love again.I very much believe now PRS guitars are perfect as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisProtocol View Post
    Great demo. I originally asked in the video comment section but it makes more sense to ask here. Anyway could you tell me what was the riff you played from 6:07 to 6:34? Sounds very familiar but things usually end up being originals.
    Thanks. That's just an old riff of mine, though there was some Radiohead just before it.