Thread: SE Singlecut Korina Case

SE Singlecut Korina Case

Hello,

First post on this magnificent forum.
    My question is: what aftermarket case will fit an SE Singlecut Korina? Any help would be nice.

thanks,
    Greg

I was told an SKB 3i-4214-PRS is the best hard case. I'm sure there are some other variants. The PRS cases are great. I just want to know that my guitar will survive anything other than a direct nuclear hit.

The SKB 3i-4214 case indeed is great for single cuts and any other PRS electric.
    Here is mine I bought specifically for my SE Tremonti Custom, it holds it tight in place.
    http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...remonti-Custom
    Case is waterproof should it fall in the water, has wheels and a handle on it for pulling behind you, all around fantastic case.

The accessories compartment does not have a lid on it like the PRS hardshell cases, but when the lid is shut, it makes a tight seal so nothing in that compartment will fall onto your guitar.

Angry Southern Gentleman Hopeful Sinner's Avatar
    The PRS multi fit Vintage case would be my first choice...

I just got another SE Soapbar Singlecut, and it came with a molded gator case. If you put pressure on it the seams will opens slightly, and the instrument will get wet or possibly worse. I won't be getting another one of these.....................(the case, of course)

the SE singelcut will fit pretty much any LP style case. The newer models like se 245s will not. neck angle is too straight to fit LP cases thus needs a multi fit case for decent fit. I do agree that I like the PRS Multi fit case the best. That is what I got for my boys SE singlecut.
    2010 Taylor 816CE
    2012 PRS P22 in black gold wrap around