Thread: Introducing: P24 LTD!

Hybrid View

Introducing: P24 LTD!

PRS Guitars Introduces P24 Limited Edition
    PRS’s First 24-fret Solidbody Piezo-Equipped Guitar Offers a New Tool with Extreme Versatility

http://prsguitars.com/p24/

Press Release: http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/...imited_edition

The P24, PRS’s first 24-fret solidbody piezo-equipped instrument, gives musicians a new and unique tool to add to their lineup. Based on the extremely versatile P22 model, the limited edition P24 comes standard with a maple 10-Top, mahogany back, 25” scale length Pattern-Regular mahogany neck, Honduran rosewood fretboard with mother of pearl “old school” bird inlays, hybrid hardware, a PRS piezo adjustable stoptail bridge, and the redesigned PRS/LR Baggs piezo system. Only 50 instruments will be made in each of the five colors offered: Black Gold Burst, Blue Crab Blue Burst, Eriza Verde Smokeburst, Fire Red Burst, and Vintage Smokeburst.

Piezo systems have long allowed guitarists the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. And while the acoustic tones created by the P24 are impressively natural, the highly-acclaimed 53/10 pickups are very musical as well. The 5-way blade pickup switch maximizes the versatility of these pickups by providing ample switching possibilities.

The company’s P22 model was released in January of this year and was met with great praise from artists, engineers, and producers alike. After a recording session with the P22, Grammy Award-winning Producer and Engineer Don McCollister said, “I have recorded and mixed hundreds and hundreds of acoustic guitars, including mixing both live and studio cuts, and I have never heard a more musical, more natural sound from an acoustic pickup system. If that had been the only thing special about the guitar I would have been excited, but then to hear the electric tones it creates - I was blown away.”

Likewise, the breadth of acoustic and electric guitar tones offered by the P24 make it a perfect go-to guitar for players of all kinds. For more information, please visit: www.prsguitars.com/p24. To locate an authorized PRS dealer or distribute, visit: http://www.prsguitars.com/dealer.php.

10 o' Clubs & GC SalesRep OsirisProtocol's Avatar
    Glad to see it finally came into fruition. I'm still biding my time for the piezo to get loaded into the PRS trem.
    -Denny
    BAM Survivor

They HAVE to introduce a trem model. Way more people play trem and LR Baggs have finally introduced retrofitted saddles for the PRS trems also. Either way its good to see the P22 do good enough for a 24 fret version!
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

HFS Lover
    I want the thing BECAUSE it's a stop tail.. the piezo is icing on the cake LOL

I always wanted a custom 24 with a stoptail now if they just would have a rosewood neck . i know but there is nothing wrong with wanting it all is there?
    My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

Just realized it has the pearl birds - damn.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Yeah, Brian Meador launched that email at me this morning.
    This is eggzackly what I've been waiting for. (And Meador knew it.)
    Ordered one in Blue Crab Blue.
    Didn't even have time to get all obsessed about it first.
    Kevin Brunkhorst
    Associate Professor, Music St Francis Xavier University
    Antigonish NS Canada

Klein BF-96 swamp ash, Klein BF-96 basswood, Klein BF-96 alder, PRS Studio, PRS Hollwbody Spruce, Jarrett Zaffiro, Gibson Pat Martino Custom, Martin JC-40 and a lot of effects...

North of the southern border, east of the western sea
    This is the definitive prog rock machine. Count me in. That blue crab burst looks pretty darn cool., too.
    Be.
    Do.
    Have.

Just picked this one up NOS.

Vintage Smokeburst

SO impressed with the tones I can get with this thing!
    Paul's Guitar - Charcoal || DGT Std. - Frost Blue Metallic ||DGT 10 Top - Yellow Tiger || DGT Artist - Faded Blue Jean Tobacco Burst || C.A.D. Custom 50 2-Channel - Slate || 2x12 Pine Cabinet - Charcoal