Thread: YouTube: PRS Custom 24 vs Suhr Modern vs Ernie Ball Music Man JPXI

YouTube: PRS Custom 24 vs Suhr Modern vs Ernie Ball Music Man JPXI

This is a very unscientific comparison made by me. In my opinion my Navarro Custom 24 has the edge here.

Opinions?

HFS Lover
    Not surprisingly, my preference was the Cu24, although I would have backed the gain down a bit on the heavy stuff. Between the other two, I would give the edge to the Music Man, I didn't like the clean sound to much, but I thought the driven tone had a more interesting character.

I have a Navarro and a MM JP6. The PRS is a better all round sound for me, as it has a fuller sound. Pretty similar to this guys videos, even though my JP6 is Basswood, Maple and Rosewood neck.
    PRS Navarro Custom 24, PRS SE One, Gibson R7, Gibson Classic, Gibson SG, EBMM JP6, ESP Eclipse I, Fender Kotzen Tele, Fender Billy Corgan, Fender 1970 Jazzmaster,Fender Standard Series Strat 2000 ,Fender Jagmaster, Fender J Mascis , Squire J Mascis, Squire Hello Kitty pink, Ibanez RG560, Ibanez RG550/JEM, Yamaha TVL, Burny Custom, Custom Tele, Mesa Loestar Special 2x12, Jet City 50H and matching cab, Peavey Classic 20 and a ton of other stuff....

Yeah, I used to own a regural JP6... well actually this JPXI is my 4th EBMM JP model. Anyways... the biggest difference in these models are the pickups. I'd trady my JPXI for another PRS any day.