Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: New guy here from Indiana

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    5

    Cool New guy here from Indiana

    Hey everyone! Some of you may recognize me from another related forum but I had no clue about this one.
    My name is Scott, and I am from Bloomington, Indiana. Been a PRS fan since 2004. I've owned a 2002 Custom 24, a 2005 Custom 24, and now own a GC 45th Ann. Custom 24 (The guy I bought it from is also a member here as well).

    I'm pretty much just a normal guy who loves music and guitars. I play in a rock cover band on the weekends as well. Looking forward to chatting with ya'll! And if this is anything like the other forum, I know how you love your photos....so here is my current rig





  2. #2
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,502
    Welcome and




    GO HOOSIERS!!!!
    Sh*tter's full

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    Welcome and




    GO HOOSIERS!!!!
    HOO-HOO-HOO HOOSIERS!!

  4. #4
    SuperD Boogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indy, IN
    Posts
    1,102
    Yo Scott! Where'd ya get that dead-sexy geetar? I'll bet it still smells like Muncie. Welcome, bro!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    GO HOOSIERS!!!!
    Hoosier Daddy has spoken.
    One Life

  6. #6
    Senior Member veinbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    GTA, or PA, or vacation
    Posts
    2,089
    Nice of you to share that sweet gear with another audience.
    It is highly view worthy.

  7. #7
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    I'll bet it still smells like Muncie.
    Eeeeeewwwwwhhhh!
    Sh*tter's full

  8. #8
    Member dmatthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    146
    Hi Scott!
    You scored a doozie bud.
    Schwing!
    2001 PRS McRosie Violin Amber Sunburst Abalone birdies
    2008 PRS Mira Vintage Orange with old MOP birdies
    2009 PRS 305 Tri Colour Burst
    2009 PRS SE ONE autographed by Dweezil Zappa
    2011 PRS H combo amp

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by scott7d View Post
    Hey everyone! Some of you may recognize me from another related forum but I had no clue about this one.
    My name is Scott, and I am from Bloomington, Indiana. Been a PRS fan since 2004. I've owned a 2002 Custom 24, a 2005 Custom 24, and now own a GC 45th Ann. Custom 24 (The guy I bought it from is also a member here as well).

    I'm pretty much just a normal guy who loves music and guitars. I play in a rock cover band on the weekends as well. Looking forward to chatting with ya'll! And if this is anything like the other forum, I know how you love your photos....so here is my current rig




    Nice guitar!
    If you ever happen into Big Red Liquors you have probably had talked to my oldest daughter behind the counter. She is a 5th year senior at IU and has been working there for about 2 years now
    tfancil

  10. #10
    Large Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    Welcome and




    GO HOOSIERS!!!!


    Go HOSERS!!!!

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    17
    WHO? WHO? WHO? HOOSIERS!!!!! Freakin awesome to see all you IU fans here
    PRS Singlecut 10top/birds. 57/08s. Violin Amber.
    PRS Singlecut Trem 10top/birds. Tremonti's. Charcoal.
    BadCat Hot Cat 30R Head
    Bogner Shiva EL34 Non-Verb Head
    BadCat 2x12 Light Up

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LCblues1987 View Post
    WHO? WHO? WHO? HOOSIERS!!!!! Freakin awesome to see all you IU fans here
    I'm a Notre Dame fan who when to Concordia, (which is a Lutheran school :0), but my wife graduated from IU and my oldest daughter will soon graduate from there. I'll root for them in basketball, but that's it!
    tfancil

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by tfancil View Post
    Nice guitar!
    If you ever happen into Big Red Liquors you have probably had talked to my oldest daughter behind the counter. She is a 5th year senior at IU and has been working there for about 2 years now
    tfancil
    Oh I frequent Big Red There are lots of them in town. Which one is she at? I live on the south side of town.

  14. #14
    Don't know for sure, I would have to ask.

  15. #15
    SuperD Boogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indy, IN
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by tfancil View Post
    I'm a Notre Dame fan who when to Concordia, (which is a Lutheran school :0), but my wife graduated from IU and my oldest daughter will soon graduate from there. I'll root for them in basketball, but that's it!
    tfancil
    My oldest son is a senior at IU and youngest is a sophomore, so know what that's like. And my wife went to IU, too. Purdue guy, here, though. And I'm willing to bet my son probably knows your daughter (what college guy doesn't go to every liquor store in town...especially when girls work there?) Ask her if she knows the guy that wears the taco suit from Taco Rocket.

  16. #16
    Welcome Scott! Beautiful guitar you have there!

  17. #17
    Prince of Paisley iahawk36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Country
    Posts
    558
    Aside from the Hoosier talk, great to see you here as well Scott!!
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

  18. #18
    Senior Member vchizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,182
    Love the inlays! I'm anti-Hoosier(though not as much as MSU & OSU). Go Badgers!

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    3
    another new guy here from Indiana as well, looking forward to talking to some of my people in the PRS family!

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    3
    Even though we live in the Hoosier State, I am a Purdue Boilermaker! Boiler-Up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •