Quick clip of the Bernie fitted with Bare Knuckle 'The Mule' Calibrated set.
Other mods I made include:
Graphtec Tusq nut (The only essential mod)
Tonepros Locking Studs (Removed the lean but there's some side to side play until locked down - slightly annoying)
Bare Knuckle Custom 550k CTS pots (The first lot of CTS pots (Not BK) where awful but the BK ones are good. None felt as smooth to turn as the stock Alphas!
The bridge pups are the ones that have caused me issues. Wasn't keen on the stock SE 245 Bridge pup (Though I thought the neck was excellent). After playing around with the Mules I decided the bridge Mule didn't give me enough punch.
Now fitted with Mule in the neck and a Suhr Doug Aldrich in the bridge. So far so good...