Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 161

Thread: Experience PRS 2012 Update

  1. #141
    Prince of Paisley iahawk36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Country
    Posts
    595
    3-Mike....you are what I like to call "good people".
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

  2. #142
    Geezer wilerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    305
    Thank you sir ...
    Bill

    PRS Private Stock #3568
    PRS Swamp Ash Special
    Mesa Mark V combo
    Fishman Loudbox Artist

  3. #143
    I was severely impressed Herr Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    346
    Way cool, themike!

  4. #144
    Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! 's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Posts
    5,118
    Some people count sheep before bed. 3-Mike counts 7-string PRS guitars.

    One... Two... Three... For... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... ZZZZZzzzzzzz...
    One Life

  5. #145
    Junior Member gear_freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    87
    You rock! I look forward to meeting you. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #146
    Goatee Practitioner Danerada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,124
    Mike! THat is awesome! I will track you down for sure!!!!
    - Dane

    He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.

  7. #147
    A♥ hoards guitars A♥ rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    3,438
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges


    What a class act. I had to change my signature!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

  8. #148
    Senior Member south89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hagerstown,MD
    Posts
    506
    Mike is da MAN . Very cool sir
    My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

    1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

  9. #149
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Alright guys here's the deal. Experience is my favorite weekend of the year, period. Be you a new member or old , everyone here is awesome and friends that share a common interest. So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.





    Find me around and grab yours!



    I made one for everyone on Shawn's list up until today and the few people who commented after it.
    Way to go Mike, this shows what kind of guy you are!

  10. #150
    A Top (and Heart) of Gold Goldtop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texxas, USA
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Alright guys here's the deal. Experience is my favorite weekend of the year, period. Be you a new member or old , everyone here is awesome and friends that share a common interest. So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.





    Find me around and grab yours!



    I made one for everyone on Shawn's list up until today and the few people who commented after it.
    That is very cool. I can't be there this year (I'm already working on coming next year), but I am excited for all of you who will be there. Have a great time folks!

    Goldtop
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

  11. #151
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    57
    Mad Monk will be there!

  12. #152
    Junior Member Ampguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    46
    Mike, your the 'MAN'! What a great idea to enable people to meet each other. I broke down and had a personal tee shirt embroidered, for the same purpose.

    This event is going to be fun. I just hope that I don't have to hock my soul for the next Experience Guitar! I was hoping not to be tempted with a flamed maple neck, but you only live once.

  13. #153
    deus ex machina
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.
    Darn, I was hoping to remain incognito this year. The Mesa Boogie posse is gunning for me.

  14. #154
    Senior Member vchizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,545
    That's way cool of you to make forum badges! Thank you!

  15. #155
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,848
    Will any of you be ride sharing from the Annapolis hotels? I know of a guest from England (and his daughter) who are in need of a ride from O'Callahan's.

  16. #156
    Junior Member SharkAtl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    72
    Mike - many thanks for your effort! As one off the guys who will be there solo, this will certainly help find fellow drinking buddies!!

  17. #157
    Junior Member dprather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Will any of you be ride sharing from the Annapolis hotels? I know of a guest from England (and his daughter) who are in need of a ride from O'Callahan's.
    I'll be at Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis with some extra room in the car - is it relatively close?

  18. #158
    Junior Member gear_freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    87
    I'll be at the Holiday Inn Express in Grasonville if anyone needs a ride. I got room for one in my truck.

  19. #159
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Em7 View Post
    Darn, I was hoping to remain incognito this year. The Mesa Boogie posse is gunning for me.
    I thought you were planning on wearing Mesa Boogie t-shirts to stay incognito.
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

  20. #160
    deus ex machina
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    I thought you were planning on wearing Mesa Boogie t-shirts to stay incognito.
    You're giving away my secret.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •