Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Experience PRS 2012 Update

3-Mike....you are what I like to call "good people".
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Thank you sir ...
    Bill

PRS Private Stock #3568
    PRS Swamp Ash Special
    Mesa Mark V combo
    Fishman Loudbox Artist

I was severely impressed Herr Squid's Avatar
    Way cool, themike!

Some people count sheep before bed. 3-Mike counts 7-string PRS guitars.

One... Two... Three... For... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... ZZZZZzzzzzzz...
    One Life

You rock! I look forward to meeting you. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike! THat is awesome! I will track you down for sure!!!!
    - Dane

He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges

What a class act. I had to change my signature!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Mike is da MAN . Very cool sir
    My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

Alright guys here's the deal. Experience is my favorite weekend of the year, period. Be you a new member or old , everyone here is awesome and friends that share a common interest. So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.

Find me around and grab yours!

I made one for everyone on Shawn's list up until today and the few people who commented after it.
    Way to go Mike, this shows what kind of guy you are!

Alright guys here's the deal. Experience is my favorite weekend of the year, period. Be you a new member or old , everyone here is awesome and friends that share a common interest. So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.

Find me around and grab yours!

I made one for everyone on Shawn's list up until today and the few people who commented after it.
    That is very cool. I can't be there this year (I'm already working on coming next year), but I am excited for all of you who will be there. Have a great time folks!

Goldtop
    'And the answer is... none. None more Gold.'

Mad Monk will be there!

Mike, your the 'MAN'! What a great idea to enable people to meet each other. I broke down and had a personal tee shirt embroidered, for the same purpose.

This event is going to be fun. I just hope that I don't have to hock my soul for the next Experience Guitar! I was hoping not to be tempted with a flamed maple neck, but you only live once.

deus ex machina
    So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.
    Darn, I was hoping to remain incognito this year. The Mesa Boogie posse is gunning for me.

That's way cool of you to make forum badges! Thank you!

Will any of you be ride sharing from the Annapolis hotels? I know of a guest from England (and his daughter) who are in need of a ride from O'Callahan's.

Mike - many thanks for your effort! As one off the guys who will be there solo, this will certainly help find fellow drinking buddies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Will any of you be ride sharing from the Annapolis hotels? I know of a guest from England (and his daughter) who are in need of a ride from O'Callahan's.
    I'll be at Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis with some extra room in the car - is it relatively close?

I'll be at the Holiday Inn Express in Grasonville if anyone needs a ride. I got room for one in my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Em7 View Post
    Darn, I was hoping to remain incognito this year. The Mesa Boogie posse is gunning for me.
    I thought you were planning on wearing Mesa Boogie t-shirts to stay incognito.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

deus ex machina
    Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    I thought you were planning on wearing Mesa Boogie t-shirts to stay incognito.
    You're giving away my secret.