Thread: What happened to the "most damaged PRS contest"

Hybrid View

What happened to the "most damaged PRS contest"

As title really
    was one found that was sent to PTC? I thought it was a cool contest

It probably just died with BAM since it was proposed to the members of BAM. Honestly besides the one instrument that was injured in a car accident and already been scheduled for repair, none of the instruments really seemed banged up enough to warrant the contest IMO.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

I don't remember there being anything properly damaged, I don't imagine short of a big accident BAM would have many PRS getting thrown about. Just curious if someone won.
    Not trying to kiss ass but your PTC monster is as good an example of what they can do as anything they could have found on BAM!

I don't think anyone came up with anything that was a big enough challenge for them. It was mostly run of the mill stuff....
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

I had a PRS Acoustic SE come to me with the neck broken at the headstock... I should have kept it, and sent it to Paul for the contest.