Thread: PRS on Aerosmith's rig

PRS on Aerosmith's rig

just saw this video. Aerosmith's Brad Whitford's rig rundown. nice to see some @prsguitars amps in the rig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQMM...em-uploademail

To Quote Mr. Whitford. it s the Holy Grail Amp!!! Well done Mr. Sewell!!!! that was Paul's 100watt MDT.. I played through it in Doug's room and it knocked a coffee mug off a table on the other side of the room..
    ZebraPRS
    Guitars: 1967 Gibson Byrdland; 1995 PRS Custom 24; 20?? PRS Custom 24 Custom Zebra Stripes, 2009 25th McCarty NF, 2011 Custom 24, 2013 PRS HBII,
    Amps: PRS Original Sewell 50 watt #43 with Paisley 2x12 cab; PRS Pre-Prod 2 Channel C with 2x12 DB Cabinet, PRS Custom 10 watt head

Brad Whitford was in the factory about a month ago and he and Paul were heading down the back stairs the same time I was. Paul said "Shawn, there is someone I'd like you to meet." "This is Brad, he plays in a band called Aerosmith."

That made me chuckle

Great story, Shawn!

I can completely understand why the amp is a "holy grail" amp. I don't have one like that one, but I'm FLOORED by the HX/DA. Just love it. The amp does so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Brad Whitford was in the factory about a month ago and he and Paul were heading down the back stairs the same time I was. Paul said "Shawn, there is someone I'd like you to meet." "This is Brad, he plays in a band called Aerosmith."
    Just another day at work, aye? haha
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

I'm glad to hear you're digging the HXDA, Les!

Mike- It beats working for a living.

I'm glad to hear you're digging the HXDA, Les!
    It's amplifier dope.

Unreal. I'm addicted to it.

Mike- It beats working for a living.
    You know the moment someone quits or gets promoted you're required to tell me right? I browse Maryland apartment ads on craigslist weekly hahahaha
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Check 'em out on Itunes Shawn. They have some good tunes.
    Sh*tter's full

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Just another day at work, aye? haha
    I'm betting you don't get topped very often in 'guess what happened at work today' conversations with family and friends.

That made me chuckle
    I'm betting you don't get topped very often in 'guess what happened at work today' conversations with family and friends.

That made me chuckle
    that and Steve Vai's trem arm are my favorite so far.