Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 93 of 93

Thread: Next Mon-Wed...

  1. #81
    And so... It begins.
    One Life

  2. #82
    Goatee Practitioner Danerada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    963
    Yup. I picked up John McLaughlin last night. Coooool dude. I picked him up from Dulles airport and then took them to Bridges for dinner after checking in to the airport. Great guy to talk to and very personable and approachable.
    - Dane

    “He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

  3. #83
    Junior Member gear_freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    87
    Packing up and hitting the road soon! Woohoo.

  4. #84
    A♥ hoards guitars A♥ rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    2,914
    Doing the final packing for the short ride from Carroll County to the Hilton.

    Camera - charged
    Extra memory cards - blank
    Zoom recorder - packed
    Extra batteries - packed
    Picks and business cards - packed
    Fiancé - grinning

    I thing we're ready!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

    ˇsɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

  5. #85
    Can you have too many? Buildermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NoVA & MA when I can
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Doing the final packing for the short ride from Carroll County to the Hilton.

    Camera - charged
    Extra memory cards - blank
    Zoom recorder - packed
    Extra batteries - packed
    Picks and business cards - packed
    Fiancé - grinning

    I thing we're ready!
    What no credit card?

  6. #86
    deus ex machina
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Danerada View Post
    Yup. I picked up John McLaughlin last night. Coooool dude. I picked him up from Dulles airport and then took them to Bridges for dinner after checking in to the airport. Great guy to talk to and very personable and approachable.
    Man, I would have loved to have been along for that ride.

  7. #87
    Goatee Practitioner Danerada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Em7 View Post
    Man, I would have loved to have been along for that ride.
    It was a great ride. Great conversation...I would recommend approaching him and talking with him....very down to earth.
    - Dane

    “He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

  8. #88
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Danerada View Post
    Yup. I picked up John McLaughlin last night. Coooool dude. I picked him up from Dulles airport and then took them to Bridges for dinner after checking in to the airport. Great guy to talk to and very personable and approachable.
    Name dropper!

    That would have been a very cool ride. Was it just the two of you?

  9. #89
    Goatee Practitioner Danerada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Name dropper!

    That would have been a very cool ride. Was it just the two of you?
    LOL - I thought about not mentioning it just because of that!! But then decided to anyway....just want to give folks a heads up and share my Exp...turd
    - Dane

    “He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

  10. #90
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Doing the final packing for the short ride from Carroll County to the Hilton.

    Camera - charged
    Extra memory cards - blank
    Zoom recorder - packed
    Extra batteries - packed
    Picks and business cards - packed
    Fiancé - grinning

    I thing we're ready!
    Getting ready to do the same, and my list is very similar except a) I don't have business cards; and b) my wife wouldn't let me bring my fiancé.

    But my wife said I can refer to her as my financier for the weekend!
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

  11. #91
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Danerada View Post
    LOL - I thought about not mentioning it just because of that!! But then decided to anyway....just want to give folks a heads up and share my Exp...turd

    I'm not cool, but I make sure my friends are cool just so I can drop their names during casual conversation with others.

  12. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    I'm not cool, but I make sure my friends are cool just so I can drop their names during casual conversation with others.
    You know....It's funny....Mick, Keith, Jimmy, Pete, Rodger and I were all discussing this same topic just the other day.

  13. #93
    A♥ hoards guitars A♥ rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    2,914
    I love this forum.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

    ˇsɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •