Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Well-Oiled Machine!

Shawn, thank you for everything. Thank you PRS team, you just made my trip unforgettable.
    Hans, I am really sorry for the wallet thing, but I am pretty sure good things are coming your way.
    And me and the Chef will call you and Shawn for a re.match.

Many thanks (as usual) to the people at PRS. Another outstanding event. The one picture I didn't get that I will make a double effort for next year is one of the indefatigable Bev.

I was glad to be able to put some faces on forum names. I'm sorry to say that I felt a bit on the outside at the Thursday night lobby hang, though.

Hans, truly sorry to hear about your wallet. I know what that is like... The last time it happened to me, I was due to board a plane in Scotland bound for the US in 2 hours. The airport staff located my wallet about 20 mins before boarding leaving me just enough time to scoot through security and get on the plane.

Many thanks again to theMike for the forum badges, my badge may be my favorite piece of bling from this year.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Many thanks (as usual) to the people at PRS. Another outstanding event. The one picture I didn't get that I will make a double effort for next year is one of the indefatigable Bev.

I was glad to be able to put some faces on forum names. I'm sorry to say that I felt a bit on the outside at the Thursday night lobby hang, though.

Hans, truly sorry to hear about your wallet. I know what that is like... The last time it happened to me, I was due to board a plane in Scotland bound for the US in 2 hours. The airport staff located my wallet about 20 mins before boarding leaving me just enough time to scoot through security and get on the plane.

Many thanks again to theMike for the forum badges, my badge may be my favorite piece of bling from this year.
    Forum badges definitely awesome- thanks Mike! I almost felt like we should have gone around the circle and introduced people. I met a few guys but there were plenty there I didn't just cause I'm not real outspoken.

So I found those pics

Fuzz ball 2 por aduayer, no Flickr

Fuzz ball 1 por aduayer, no Flickr

sanduiche EXP2012 por aduayer, no Flickr

Look at L-Man on the right laughing at us for acting like a bunch of kids.

If Vinnie wasn't the Italian Sausage in that man-sandwich, it would look at LOT worse.
    One Life

Boys will be boys!

Actually I appreciate all the weight you guys applied to those Lovesac couches. It made it a lot easier to get them back into their travel bags.

dude, I have to find a way make it next year!

Good stuff from EXP 2012 ........................... More to come!
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Quote Originally Posted by markie View Post
    Good stuff from EXP 2012 ........................... More to come!
    Plank Owner