Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incoming!

Incoming!

Johnny 5 is alive!!!
    -Bob

Very cool, Bob! Congratulations on getting that - looks like it will really be a great one!

Congrats... Those are the BOMB!

Stellar!!! Congrats...

Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! 's Avatar
    Way cool guitar, Bob.
    One Life

DGT Club Vice President
    Absolutely perfect!!

mgd

DGTs

congrats

fun video too -- i enjoyed it

Coolio!
    Sh*tter's full

Thanks guys...I'm pretty stoked...Brent did a great job with these...would love to grab the one in Australia too...but price negotiation doesn't seem to be an option with that one.

Well...that and it's in Australia!
    Last edited by Dirty Bob; 09-27-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    -Bob

It's here!!! And it's awesome...missed the FedEx delivery and had to drive over to the hub but I got it...I did get quite a surprise when I opened the case and compartment...And found a visitor!!!

when I opened the compartment in the case there was a large dead cockroach in the accessory bag....scared the crap out of me! Wondered if it was sort of a bad omen......that thought was quickly pushed out of my head once i started playing the guitar.....just hoped it didn't lay eggs! Bleh!!!

ran it through a bunch of my Amps.....killer killer guitar! Brent absolutely crushed it with these!!!

This guitar with sweet switch engaged and a klon or klone...into a variety of amps is ridiculous!!!
    -Bob

I should add...that the seller was great! He packed the compartment with material to keep things from getting loose...I think this big guy hitched a ride on the stuff he used...there was no ther way for it to get in the case...yuck!
    -Bob

When you said there was a roach in the case I thought you meant, oh never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post

-Bob

So, I've been to college, the names just sorta popped into my head - even though I was always just an observer..

Mary Jane
    doobie
    roach
    grass
    weed
    cannabis
    blunt
    reefer
    bamba
    dope
    ganja...

The list (of the ones I omitted) is exhaustive. Not wanting to derail the thread, but as we oogle Bob's cool new guitar (congratulations, BTW!), maybe we should work in our favorite nickname for his apocalypse resistant passenger....
    Last edited by rugerpc; 10-03-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: exhaustion
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance, but he's soooo missingpieces over them now!
    Lexicon sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

It's a Custom, not a Santana
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    So, I've been to college, the names just sorta popped into my head - even though I was always just an observer..

Mary Jane
    doobie
    roach
    grass
    weed
    cannabis
    blunt
    reefer
    bamba
    dope
    ganja...

The list is exhaustive. Not wanting to derail the thread, but as we oogle Bob's cool new guitar (congratulations, BTW!), maybe we should work in our favorite nickname for his apocalypse resistant passenger....
    Is "pot" no longer used?
    And, one must differentiate between "commercial" and "Hi-test" at all times as well.

Quote Originally Posted by docbennett View Post
    Is "pot" no longer used?
    And, one must differentiate between "commercial" and "Hi-test" at all times as well.
    I had to stop somewhere....

There is this partial list from the urban dictionary:

420, ace, african, alaskan thunderf**k, apocynum cannabinum, ashes, aunt mary, bag, baggie, bales, bamba, bangue, bc bud, bhang, blunt, bo, bobo, bonghit, boo, bowl, bricks, broccoli, bud, buddha, bush, buzz, cannabis, cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, chief, chronic, columbian gold, cryppie, cryptonite, dagga, dank, devilweed, diggy, dirtweed, ditch, ditchweed, dobie, domestic don juan, doob, doobie, dope, draf, draw, durban poison, fir, flowers, ganja, gash, gasper, giggle twig, gold, gong, gram, grass, green, greenbud, green-sticky, griffa, happy backy, hash, hawaiian homegrown hay, hemp, herb, high, hocus pocus, homegrown, hooch, hooter, hops, humboltd, indian hemp, intsangu (zulu), j, joint, kenevir, kif, killer, kilos, leaf, loco weed, marijuana, mary jane, mbanja (pemba), method, mexican, mj, mo, moocah, moota, mooters, mootie, mor a grifa, mountain cabbage, nubs, nuggets, nuggies, number, one-hit, ounce, owl, panama red, parsley, pot, pounds, pr, pretendica, puff, ragweed, rainy day woman, rasta, red bud, reefer, roach, root, rope, seeds, shake, s**t, shwag, skunk, skunk weed, smoke, snop, spliff, stack, stash, stems, stick, stone, swazi, sweet lucy, sweet wheat, tchene, tea, texas tea, thai-bud, thai-stick, thrupence bag, thumb, tree of wisdom, trees, turkish delight, twigs, untoque, wahupta (sioux), weed, whacktabacky, whackyweed, wheat, wood, yesca, zol

Are we going for the exhaustive list??? We may need a new thread (and biger servers) for that!
    Last edited by rugerpc; 10-03-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance, but he's soooo missingpieces over them now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    I had to stop somewhere....
    Are we going for the exhaustive list??? We may need a new thread (and biger servers) for that!

not a roach.

Quote Originally Posted by docbennett View Post

not a roach.
    Thbbbbbt...

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    It's a Custom, not a Santana
    Where's the drum roll guy when you need it?!?!
    -Bob