Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GO Broncos!

GO Broncos!

I honestly don't care if the Broncos make it to the big game each year - just so long as they beat the dog crap out of the #$%^& Raiders.

6 to 37 works for me!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedul...2012/regular4/
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    ...so long as they beat the dog crap out of the #$%^& Raiders.

6 to 37 works for me!
    +1 The Raiders were, and probably still are, the most penalized team in the NFL. I used to hate it when my team played them. They were dirty and I still haven't gotten over it.
    1988 CE24, 1995 CE22, 2000 SC, 2006 Cu24 AP, 2003 Standard, 2006 SC AP, 2007 CuRo22, 2010 Starla Stoptail, 2010 Mira
    2007 SE Soapy 2, 2010 SE 25th Anni Cu24, 2012 SE Bernie, 2013 SE Angelus

PRS SE50, Mesa Single RectoVerb, Mesa Lonestar, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

I guess old Peyton Manning still has a few good years left in him after all.

I honestly don't care if the Broncos make it to the big game each year - just so long as they beat the dog crap out of the #$%^& Raiders.

6 to 37 works for me!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedul...2012/regular4/
    I'm a Broncos fan too.

But I root for another team every weekend too - WHO EVER IS PLAYING THE RAIDERS

The Ravens play your Bronc's in December, it should be a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    The Ravens play your Bronc's in December, it should be a good game.
    Should be... Really interesting to watch Ray Lewis Vs. Peyton. Mr. Lewis is one of the people that do it RIGHT.

Ray Lewis didn't do to well against TOM BRADY>>>> PATRIOTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May not have been the prettiest win, but they got the job done.

Sun, Sep 23
    Baltimore Ravens
    vs
    New England
    W31-30

I'd like to see Payton do well with Denver. He's a class act and always has been.
    -Go Broncos!!
    From the People's Republic of Maryland (One beer away from the West Street Shop)

GO NATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewoodsteel View Post
    I'd like to see Payton do well with Denver. He's a class act and always has been.
    -Go Broncos!!
    He is missed in Indy.

Welp... guess I'm rooting for the Ravens through the rest of this season.
    One Life

Welp... guess I'm rooting for the Ravens through the rest of this season.
    Yep... Me Too.

I saw a stat I can't seem to confirm that Manning is 0-17 in games played below 32 degrees. In that sense, isn't it a mistake to have him as the Bronco's QB?
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

I have a tremendous amount of respect for Peyton. He's a class act and a hell of a QB. However, I am thrilled that the Ravens won that game. Now they go to NE to battle it out!

Impossible for me to pull for the BAL or NE, but the most interesting remaining scenario is the Harbowl, so I GUESS I'll mildly be rooting for the ravens

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Impossible for me to pull for the BAL or NE, but the most interesting remaining scenario is the Harbowl, so I GUESS I'll mildly be rooting for the ravens
    It's OK James, we know you still bleed Steelers Black and gold

Damn. The Broncos are on fire this season. The Eagles just got a world class beat down. I sure hope they're not showing off all the new tricks in the play book too early in the season.
    One Life

Hell just froze over. The Lions, and by that I mean the Detroit Lions, not the Nittany Lions, or even the Lion King lions, but the sad-sack, powder blue, 0-16 just a few years ago, Detroit Lions are atop their division with a win over Da Bearss.

I am not an NFL fan, but I might be able to tolerate watching a Lions game at some point this year if I can find an airsickness bag (a "just in case" precaution one must have handy when watching the Lions play football).
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Broncos appear to be the best team in the AFC. The Ravens will not be repeating as SB champs unless they grow an O line and Flacco can find a receiver. If the Ravens can't do it, I'd love to see the old man (Peyton Manning) see some more SB glory.

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Hell just froze over. The Lions, and by that I mean the Detroit Lions, not the Nittany Lions, or even the Lion King lions, but the sad-sack, powder blue, 0-16 just a few years ago, Detroit Lions are atop their division with a win over Da Bearss.

I am not an NFL fan, but I might be able to tolerate watching a Lions game at some point this year if I can find an airsickness bag (a "just in case" precaution one must have handy when watching the Lions play football).
    It's a long season. I think the Lions are a good team. Only problem is that their coach is a jackwagon. The team can only go as far as the coach takes them and Schwartz is a.... They have always been undisciplined and always end up shooting themselves in the foot because of it.