Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New PRS merch

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    These are now available for purchase.

PRS Barstool - By popular demand! 30" tall, chrome hardware, soft vinyl swivel seat.
    A perfect addition to your studio or rehearsal space. Assembly required.(ACC-8001)
    Awesome!!!! I have wanted something like these!!!
    -Bob

These are now available for purchase.

PRS Barstool - By popular demand! 30" tall, chrome hardware, soft vinyl swivel seat.
    A perfect addition to your studio or rehearsal space. Assembly required.(ACC-8001)
    Many thanks to Shawn - my Sig Club code didn't work on the web site, so I had to call to order one. All of those kinds of calls should go that smoothly.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Can you post a link to the stool? I can't find it on the store.
    '96 CE-24 with Bird Inlays - VY | '91 CE-24 (road warrior) - VS | '06 SC Artist - Blue Matteo Satin | '12 Tremonti SE Custom | MESA Roadster

Shazam!

the stool
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ˇsɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Nice stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Shazam!
    the stool
    Thanks man, I was looking at the wrong store from the first post.
    '96 CE-24 with Bird Inlays - VY | '91 CE-24 (road warrior) - VS | '06 SC Artist - Blue Matteo Satin | '12 Tremonti SE Custom | MESA Roadster

My PRS stool arrived yesterday and I put it together tonight and got my first use out of it.

Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    My PRS stool arrived yesterday and I put it together tonight and got my first use out of it.

"It won't hurt when I fall down from this bar stool
    And it won't hurt when I stumble in the street
    It won't hurt 'cause this whiskey eases misery
    But even whiskey cannot ease your hurting me"
    (D. Yoakam)

Next time you should drink the whiskey.

BTW, If anyone joins or renews their Signature Club membership, DO NOT order anything else from the Sullivan group at the same time. You'll get charged right away but the other item(s) may be out of stock by the time they get around to processing your order.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Next time you should drink the whiskey.
    I knew the cap was wrong, but I wasn't willing to go THAT far for the joke!
    Alan

Exclamation

Important news! 53/10 Pickups

Due to the limited supply of 53/10 pickup wire, we cannot continue to manufacture enough pickups to support both guitar production AND loose pickup sales. It breaks my heart to announce the end to the 53/10 pickups being available through the PRS parts department. Yes the 53/10 pickups will still be available on new PRS guitars and available through the PTC, but they will no longer be available for individual purchase.

We will sell through the current stock and the WIP currently allocated for the parts department, but once that supply is gone, it will not be replenished.

Dealers- please do not call and/or email me asking me to purchase the entire stock of pickups, this isn't going to happen.

That there is some funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post

And this is a bummer, but I'm not surprised. 53/10's are amazing. If anything I'm surprised they took so long to catch on.

Important news! 53/10 Pickups

Due to the limited supply of 53/10 pickup wire, we cannot continue to manufacture enough pickups to support both guitar production AND loose pickup sales. It breaks my heart to announce the end to the 53/10 pickups being available through the PRS parts department. Yes the 53/10 pickups will still be available on new PRS guitars and available through the PTC, but they will no longer be available for individual purchase.

We will sell through the current stock and the WIP currently allocated for the parts department, but once that supply is gone, it will not be replenished.

Dealers- please do not call and/or email me asking me to purchase the entire stock of pickups, this isn't going to happen.
    One Life

Banned
    It is merely a rumor that Markie and 11top have each just ordered 250 pairs of 53/10's as "non-dealers".

(They really only ordered 100 pairs each).

Speaking of straps, we have a new one.

Durable guitar strap made from real seatbelt nylon with leather ends. Adjusts to 50" max. Available in charcoal gray. Made in Canada. (ACC-3150)
    Rats, wish I had seen that before I ordered - and received yesterday - my Eagle Mountain strap. But, I received these four items today:
    LS wicking Tee, times 2

-
    Dickies work shirt and LS cotton Tee

-
    Logo on back of Dickies work shirt
    I love 24 frets: 4 X CU24s, 2 X Carvin DC127s, 1 X Schechter Omen 6
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v410/lindseyp/Axes/

Speaking of straps, we have a new one.

Durable guitar strap made from real seatbelt nylon with leather ends. Adjusts to 50" max. Available in charcoal gray. Made in Canada. (ACC-3150)
    That is a cool strap. I need to replace my dragon leather strap at the tail piece holds are frayed due to constant installation and removal.

We have a new store interface. Come on by to browse and check out a more enjoyable shopping experience.

http://www.prsaccessories.com/

We have a new store interface. Come on by to browse and check out a more enjoyable shopping experience.

http://www.prsaccessories.com/
    I don't see the apparel on the new site?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGuitars View Post
    I don't see the apparel on the new site?
    The PRS factory carries items associated with guitar playing (picks, straps, strings, parts, etc). Our merchandise partners carry all of our “lifestyle” products (t-shirts, coffee mugs, hats, etc). Although, sometimes these two worlds overlap a bit.

For apparel, check out our merch shop. http://www.costore.com/prsguitars/welcome.asp

We have some new merch items.

Bottle opener

Coffee Mug

PRS Banner

Check out more here: http://www.costore.com/prsguitars/productthumbnails.asp

And here's a new moisture wicking athletic shirt.
    This totally rocks under another tee shirt or for keeping you cool under the lights. Great gig shirt.