Thread: Tremonti Cover feature

Tremonti Cover feature

I figured I would share this here since it is kind of PRS related. A few days after Mark Tremonti released his debut solo album I got a chance to interview him which was cool considering he was such a huge influence on me when I first started playing. Turned out to be a cool interview and we decided to make it the cover of our September/October issue. Though he's graces the covers of many magazines, this is the first time he's had a cover feature for his solo album so it was a bit of a big deal. We discussed songwriting, tunings, PRS guitars and gear and such. You can download the issue as a free pdf from our site, www.sflonstage.com Shoot us a 'like' too if you'd be so kind and enjoy the issue
    SFL Onstage - My New Publication SFL Onstage 'Like' us on Facebook
    PRS McCarty Hollowbody, PRS Custom 24
    Mesa/Boogie Rectifier -> Rectifier Cabs -> Boss Tuner -> Modded Tremonti Wah -> DOD Gonkulator -> T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter -> Boss Digital Delay -> EHX POG -> eBow

Cool, thanks for the tip! \m/
    Alex

Cool...is your mag on Twitter?

nice--and cool magazine too!

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Cool...is your mag on Twitter?
    Nope, just our website and Facebook. I usually just tweet about the magazine via my personal twitter, SFL_Matt
    SFL Onstage - My New Publication SFL Onstage 'Like' us on Facebook
    PRS McCarty Hollowbody, PRS Custom 24
    Mesa/Boogie Rectifier -> Rectifier Cabs -> Boss Tuner -> Modded Tremonti Wah -> DOD Gonkulator -> T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter -> Boss Digital Delay -> EHX POG -> eBow