Thread: Black pickup rings for a Tremonti Signature

Black pickup rings for a Tremonti Signature

Hi guys New to these forums, though not so new to PRS - I own a 2011 Tremonti Signature in hazelburst and an SE Torero in black/grey.

I've been looking to get the cream pickup rings on the Tremonti changed out to black ones, and I was told either one of these would fit:

- ACC-4209
    - ACC-4261-B

Is that correct? And if both will fit, is there one in particular that fits better than the other?

Appreciate the advice.

I put these on my Tremonti and DGT, fit perfectly:
    http://www.prsaccessories.com/collec...ickup-ring-set
    12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    I put these on my Tremonti and DGT, fit perfectly:
    http://www.prsaccessories.com/collec...ickup-ring-set
    Thanks for the reply, I'd think the set in your link is the ACC-4261-B, the universal rings that are supposed to fit both tremolo and stoptail.

I'm not sure about it being truly universal though, I mean if PRS had to release different part number rings for tremolo (ACC-4209) and stoptail (ACC-4211) versions before, although I understand both aforementioned part numbers are now discontinued?

I think you're right about them being discontinued. I hate the cream rings so I've done this on 4 different PRS. The first two were replaced a little over a year ago, and on the parts website they had two different offerings: trem and stoptail, I have no idea what the part numbers were though. But just a few months ago I went to order some more and it was consolidated to just the one option. Maybe there's a slight difference on the earlier model guitars. You could shoot a quick email to customer service, they are very helpful and responsive.
    12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon