View Poll Results: Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • BostonGuitar (Pres) & Mike Duncan (VP)

26 63.41%
  • Harker1440 (Pres) & Twinfan (VP)

6 14.63%
  • aristotle (Pres) & rugerpc (VP)

9 21.95%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: ELECTION TIME! (DGT Fan Club)

DGT Club President BostonGuitar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Last I heard, Harker's political henchmen had kidnapped aristotle and locked him away incommunicado somewhere.

At any rate, my PM concession to the current prez was tendered LONG before the polls closed....
    And your concession was/is/has been DULY noted. Can't say it bodes well with your former running mate though...
    Official DGT Club President 2008-2016
    "Lucky": 2012 McCartyBurst PRS DGT Moons (59/09 Neck Pickup)
    "Lucy G": 2008 GoldTop/DarkBack PRS DGT Birds(57/08 Pickup)
    "Lester": 2007 GoldTop/DarkBack Les Paul R0(59/09-57/08)

Quote Originally Posted by captdg View Post
    Wow..this is scary..Since my name is David Gibson, I gotsta check one out in real life....Does it have the Pete Rose bridge?
    Instant Classic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Last I heard, Harker's political henchmen had kidnapped aristotle and locked him away incommunicado somewhere.

At any rate, my PM concession to the current prez was tendered LONG before the polls closed....
    Not even Stones enough to concede in Public

After our team has performed endless recounts, and attempted every hanging-chad trick in the book, it is finally time to concede the election. I would have done so sooner, but we got depressed and then very drunk. Then, as rugerpc indicated, a Harker henchman captured me. Not as bad as it sounds actually, since the hench"man" was the cop chick from his holloween video. One thing led to another, and....well....let's just say I'm just now getting around to making my concession.

So, it is with deepest conviction that I give my full support to the choice of the people!!!

Congrats Boston Guitar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harker1440 View Post
    Not even Stones enough to concede in Public
    My 'concession' predates yours by over 23 hours. As I told the Prez, since I was the VP candidate and not the top of the ticket, I couldn't officially concede, but I did acknowledge that he would win and offered my congratulations.

So, let's not compare cajones, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by aristotle View Post
    After our team has performed endless recounts, and attempted every hanging-chad trick in the book, it is finally time to concede the election. I would have done so sooner, but we got depressed and then very drunk. Then, as rugerpc indicated, a Harker henchman captured me. Not as bad as it sounds actually, since the hench"man" was the cop chick from his holloween video. One thing led to another, and....well....let's just say I'm just now getting around to making my concession.

So, it is with deepest conviction that I give my full support to the choice of the people!!!

And I actually ended up with Goldie Hawn...
    (to Goldie in the background, "in a minute, suger. Let me just let Harker know that you won't be returning to him...")
    Last edited by rugerpc; 11-07-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by aristotle View Post

Glad to see you come around... "My Man..."

Congrats Prez! Cheers to another 4 years!
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

A message from David Grissom:

Hans,

Please convey my congrats to Mike "Mr. Pres" Duncan. I had a lot of fun reading through the thread and got some welcome laughs during this election season! And....I am honored by the very existence of such a club! Thanks to everyone!

All the best,

David
    One Life

DGT Club Vice President
    Haha! I hope David wasn't too creeped out by my Kathy Bates in "Misery" reference!

Kevin and I thank the community, Hans, our competitors, PRS, and David Grissom.

The DGT truly is one of the greatest production guitars out there! Thoughtfully designed and lovingly built!

Thank you all!

mgd

DGTs

Congrats to the incumbent winning team! Bit late but I was offline a lot lately.

May I humbly repeat my application as DGT Secretary of Metal? Here's my qualification:

The DGT model is so versatile that word should be spread amongst the people that it can, indeed, do metal as well. And very good too! \m/

I'd be honoured to serve with you guys and perform said word spreading.
    Last edited by Fox77; 11-12-2012 at 04:08 AM.
    Alex