Thread: Halloween - Show your pics!

Halloween - Show your pics!

Happy Halloween - Show your Jack O Lantern, decorations and costume pics here!

Our Jack O Lanterns:

Here's one I found on the interweb that I thought was cool:

Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Does this count ?

My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

Quote Originally Posted by south89 View Post
    Does this count ?
    Absotively!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

Ours is postponed until Saturday because of the storm (not that we got anything significant from it). What that means is that no one will come by on Saturday instead of no one coming by tonight. That's one of my biggest disappointments about where we live - no one trick or treats up to our street. In 12 years, I don't believe we've hit double figures. TOTAL. One family here goes to grandma's neighborhood, the other families on our street don't do Halloween, and no one on the street below ventures up here. Which sucks, because I love Halloween. At our old house, one year I put up a sort of scarecrow. With an Ace Frehley mask. And a boombox and spotlight on a motion detector. Way cool. And I have tombstones that I paint and refresh every few years with different dead people.

The extent of our excitement tonight was dressing up and going to Chipotle for $2 burritos. Long line, but worth it - the one we went to was near a couple colleges, so lots of young women in interesting costumes!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    The extent of our excitement tonight was dressing up and going to Chipotle for $2 burritos. Long line, but worth it - the one we went to was near a couple colleges, so lots of young women in interesting costumes!
    And the pics are forthcoming?
    Thbbbbbt...

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    And the pics are forthcoming?
    My son taking pics at the event - not creepy. WAY out of character, but not creepy.

Me taking pics? Cops would be involved. And not sexy cops.

Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Somehow, this thread has already exceeded my expectations...
    Thbbbbbt...

Really...

Bavarian Barbarian