Thread: Instant Classics

Instant Classics

Occasionally, someone posts something on a Forum that can only be termed an "Instant Classic". I give full credit for this term to BostonGuitar (our returning DGT Club President! Yeah!, (throws confetti)) when he pointed out this gem:

Quote Originally Posted by captdg View Post
    Wow..this is scary..Since my name is David Gibson, I gotsta check one out in real life....Does it have the Pete Rose bridge?
    I was gonna comment on that post, but BostonGuitar's observation was concise and to the point.

Looking back through the threads, do you see any other posts that should be honored in this thread as Instant Classics?
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Kinda wish this prototype had been available to our campaign before the election....

Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    The guy asking about Frederik Akerfeld. No intention to mock him, but it made me grin
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.