Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: PILE ON: Eriza Verde

  1. #21
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,501
    More slime:





    Does this count?




    ^ no, that's a foot.


    Oooops. Sorry Hans, forgot the new improved knobs:

    Last edited by 11top; 11-12-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    Sh*tter's full

  2. #22
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,428
    Old School Slime Balls.


  3. #23
    Senior Member clcwarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Sinner View Post
    That burst looks SICK.. Not the biggest fan of EV personally, but this is just beautiful...
    Thanks man. I love this guitar.

  4. #24
    With the "Candy" treatment.

    One Life

  5. #25
    One Life

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Odenton, Md
    Posts
    239
    I hope to own one eventually. It might be yours.

    Last edited by Dancing Frog; 11-13-2012 at 12:55 AM.

  7. #27
    Bless the Blues 38Roars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    292
    Here is mine.... A smokin version MC58


  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Old School Slime Balls.

    Cool! I had a set of those, also had a board with that hand. I think it was a Santa Cruz christian Hosoi.

    Back then I thought skateboarding was an expensive hobby. Little did i know
    Alex

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox77 View Post
    Back then I thought skateboarding was an expensive hobby. Little did i know
    "Back Then" it was expensive. I paid $140 for my Rob Roskopp in 1984. That's $300 in today's money.

    Granted, back then you needed gorilla ribs, mini sticks, nose protection, tail protection, "the Bird" and covers on your trucks.
    One Life

  10. #30
    Senior Member Aeetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    267
    I've never been a fan of Green anything.... cars, clothes, guitars..... but some of those are awesome. I'd rock one!

  11. #31
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,428
    Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    "Back Then" it was expensive. I paid $140 for my Rob Roskopp in 1984. That's $300 in today's money.

    Granted, back then you needed gorilla ribs, mini sticks, nose protection, tail protection, "the Bird" and covers on your trucks.
    I've never been a rail grinder, but give me a longboard with 80mm 75a wheels and some Gullwing trucks and I'm a happy boy.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    I've never been a rail grinder, but give me a longboard with 80mm 75a wheels and some Gullwing trucks and I'm a happy boy.
    How about a BMW StreetCarver instead?

    One Life

  13. #33
    Senior Member aduayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by 38Roars View Post
    Here is mine.... A smokin version MC58

    the Eriza Verde Smoke burst is so cool. just love it!

  14. #34
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,428
    Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    How about a BMW StreetCarver instead?

    want so badly!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •