Thread: Looking for some 2 channel H information

Looking for some 2 channel H information

Hello,

First timer here. Currently looking to pick up an "H" and was hoping I could pick your brains for some reviews/tips. I've read some mixed reviews (though there aren't many) on the internet, and some really great ones on this site. The demo videos with Paul and Nicky are incredible...but obviously they are advertisements so I take them for what they are.

A little about me. I play in a rock/funk/reggae band so versatility is important to me. My main ax is a 25th anniversary CU 24, which I will never part with. Sometimes I also play a Strat Deluxe.

I currently am using a DST UV6R. This is a company out of my home town (Beverly, MA) and they make some great stuff. The problem is that it's only 28 Watts, and I've found it not loud enough on stage with another guitar (Twin) and a loud drummer. Add in some percussion and Keys occasionally, and my solos are getting drowned out.

Sorry for the spiel, but as I mentioned, any info on the H or other recommendations you might have will be greatly appreciated, and I also look forward to joing this PRS community (looking through some of the posts you all have some ridiculously nice gear!)

Thanks!!

go to youtube search coveruprocksu
    the three vids that say halloween and the one that says dcgig
    all feature a 2 channel h amp in a live band setting with PRS Guitars

the master never made it past 11 and I was running a 1x12 cab

Heres some good background/tech info on the "H" if you want to check it out. Peace

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...of-the-century
    ~ Matt

PRS Custom 22 | PRS Stripped 58 | Jackson Soloist XL | HXDA Head and 2x12 Stealth Cab

Thanks guys, Harker you got some nice tones going there, and thanks for demonstrating the versitility. Did you have it mic'd or is that straight out of the speaker?