Thread: NGD!!! Tremonti SE Custom

NGD!!! Tremonti SE Custom

Finally, after a month and a half, I paid it off and it's here! 2012 Tremonti SE Custom Purple Burst

With its brothers

The SE Custom's body is thicker at places in comparison to the US model (SE is on the left), specifically at the strap buttons (which are in different places, too). The heel is also thicker and the neck seems to be a smidge thinner. I don't have a scale but the SE weighs a tad more I think, probably because of the inferior top carve as well as the heel and stuff.
    (PS those are reflections, not nicks in the finish )

Great guitar, I'm very happy with it and will enjoy upgrading some of the SE parts gradually. Want to know the best part? This guitar shipped from the UK on Monday evening and arrived at my door at 11 am this morning (Wednesday). I was very happy with this as it seems some people are waiting weeks and weeks to get these guitars shipped to them WITHIN THE US.

Also, my sales guy said he estimated about 30-40 of these purple ones were made. I'd be interested to know if I was the only one in the US with a purple one.

-Bret

wow, I think I like it better in that Purple color, congrats man
    SFL Onstage - My New Publication SFL Onstage 'Like' us on Facebook
    PRS McCarty Hollowbody, PRS Custom 24
    Mesa/Boogie Rectifier -> Rectifier Cabs -> Boss Tuner -> Modded Tremonti Wah -> DOD Gonkulator -> T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter -> Boss Digital Delay -> EHX POG -> eBow

Looks great man!!! Enjoy it!!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets/signed by PRS
    2012 FBJB 10 top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti
    2012 Tremonti CustomSE Grey/Black heavily modded, DGT frets and nut at PTC
    2014 ARCHON