Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD - Charcoal 408 Standard Rosie

As a lover of black opaque finishes, I think it's fantastic. I would love to show all my friends how you could see the grain in the right light. Also, I like the white rings for contrast.

It's 100% what I love to see, an understated rock machine. the only way to make it better would be some moon inlays.

But as my dad says, there's an a$$ for every seat.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

I loved those satin series of guitars you had a few years back, matter of fact, I think the all mahogany guitars could had that option like those Standards 20th Anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by aduayer View Post
    I loved those satin series of guitars you had a few years back, matter of fact, I think the all mahogany guitars could had that option like those Standards 20th Anniversary.
    Thats kind of where I'm at . I have always liked that satin finish. Just makes it feel and look like a bare bones tone machine.
    My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

Bare Bones tone machine...thanx, you found the right words. and since PRSh loves to use letters we could have Starla, Mira, 408, DGT, NF3 and DC3 BBTM series