Thread: Do These 57/08's look real?

Do These 57/08's look real?

Hey guys, just found a good deal on a set (been wanting them FOREVER) and I just want to make sure they're ok... the stickers on the back look a little different than what I'm wondering if the engraving looks normal for a set of these too. Seems like these would be an easy item for someone to impersonate. Any fast replies would be appreciated, I think these are gonna go fast! Thanks guys!

-I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE 30 Head/Cab

They look like the genuine article to me...in my limited experience.

They look like the real deal. Un-tappable ones. Do you know where they came from? Did they come out of a SingleCut?
    BDR-529

Quote Originally Posted by cjmwrx View Post
    They look like the real deal. Un-tappable ones. Do you know where they came from? Did they come out of a SingleCut?
    That's wrong - the ones in the pic ARE splitable. The white wire is the split, braided shield is ground and black cloth covered is hot

Thanks guys... Unfortunately someone scooped them up JUST as I went to grab them. They don't last long going for $300. The quest continues...
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE 30 Head/Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Twinfan View Post
    That's wrong - the ones in the pic ARE splitable. The white wire is the split, braided shield is ground and black cloth covered is hot
    There are more polite ways of informing people they are wrong.

Thank you for correcting me.
    BDR-529

I was being polite, hence the smiling face