Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Welcome guys!

Hello, just got my first PRS. A P22 in Black Gold Burst. Gorgeous and awesome guitar. I've wanted a PRS since the mid eighties, although I've owned many guitars, I just never got a PRS. Until now.

Welcome Tim!

Hope you enjoy your new guitar. Congrats. Love the Black Gold finishes. Can we see it?

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...w-to-post-pics

Brian here, I just bought my first (new to me) PRS, an SC245 in a burst finish. I've been looking at a few different models of PRS guitars over the last few years when this one popped up and I grabbed it. I'll try to get a picture up later.

Welcome Brian

Welcome all!
    Plank Owner

Thanks for the welcome guys. Here are a couple of pics of the 2007 SC245 which (from what I can dig up) looks like a tobacco burst.[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

i was a member on the other forum and just found the new one. i love PRS guitars not only because of the instruments, but for the mentality of the company itself.... having said that, i still havent had the chance to pull the trigger and buy one. hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by brimc76 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Here are a couple of pics of the 2007 SC245 which (from what I can dig up) looks like a tobacco burst.[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
    Nice score, that's a beaut!

Quote Originally Posted by rumblebox View Post
    i was a member on the other forum and just found the new one. i love PRS guitars not only because of the instruments, but for the mentality of the company itself.... having said that, i still havent had the chance to pull the trigger and buy one. hahahah
    These guys are a bunch of enablers, so be careful around here.

Beautiful SC, and Welcome...feel free to brouse around. Lots of cool toys within these pages!!!!

Hi, my name's Gordon and I recently bought my first PRS guitar, a gorgeous custom 22 that I picked up at a ridiculous discount at my local GC. I had walked in hoping to test out an S2 CU24 and found this beauty for just a few hundred dollars more.
    I just started learning guitar 3 years ago at the tender age of 46, so this is much more guitar than I need or deserve at this point in my training, but I will strive to live up to its expectations!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ghochan; 11-25-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: figuring out the whole posting photo thing.

Welcome Gordon. The CU22 is exactly what you need and deserve - better guitars make better players.

Narrowfield Pickup Fan HANGAR18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghochan View Post
    Hi, my name's Gordon and I recently bought my first PRS guitar, a gorgeous custom 22 that I picked up at a ridiculous discount at my local GC. I had walked in hoping to test out an S2 CU24 and found this beauty for just a few hundred dollars more.
    I just started learning guitar 3 years ago at the tender age of 46, so this is much more guitar than I need or deserve at this point in my training, but I will strive to live up to its expectations!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Very nice!
    MEGADETH - METALLICA - JUDAS PRIEST - IRON MAIDEN - SLAYER - BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - TED NUGENT - AC/DC - TWISTED SISTER - KISS - CHEAP TRICK - ZZ TOP

Hi all, new member here, live in Elkton, MD about 90 minutes from Stevensville. Looking forward to spending some time on the site.
    Jack

The older I get the less a lifetime warranty means to me!!

http://www.jackwdillard.com

HiJack!

Hi! I'm new to this forum and look forward to seeing what everybody has to say about the world of PRS. I've owned a CE24, a McCarty, a Singlecut, and a Custom 24 in the past. I've strayed away for a number of years, playing primarily Fenders, but I have grown tired of that sound. Most of those guitars have required new pickups and still don't quite sound the way I want to. I've ordered an S2 Custom 24 and I'm excited again to play PRS!

thanks, Robert.

Welcome to the forum Robert

Hi Everybody!

I've been lurking here (and BAM) for far too long without actually participating. So, I want to take a moment to introduce myself and say hi.

I've been a hack guitar player since '95 or '96, but now really working to put effort in to actually learn the instrument and progress as a player. Gonna be tough to do with all the time spent on the forums ;-)

Kris
    Main Ride: '97 PRS CE24
    Main Amp: Mesa/Boogie Express 5:50

Hi Kris.
    Welcome to the forum.

Hi everybody!! My name is Nacho and I write from La Rioja, Spain.

I recently bought my first PRS. It's a semi-hollow guitar in smoked amber, manufactured in 2010. It is one of those special series of just 200 guitars, slightly different from what is the standard catalog today. It's a guitar with a lot of character, especially if the guitar is associated with a Mesa amp.

Although I do not speak your language very well, I will try to participate in what I can.

Greetings!