Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Hello, I'm new. I just joined the PRS club tonight with an SE singlecut. I've recently found some passion playing the guitar after a long hiatus focusing on bass.
    Welcome to the club man!

I've known Coop since I was probably like 10. Good dude, great bass player. It's actually because of him I play guitar, because he bought the bass I was gonna buy out from under me At that point it was apparent I'd have to buy a guitar instead. Now back to the guitar....I see how you operate

Quote Originally Posted by vchizzle View Post
    Welcome to the club man!

I've known Coop since I was probably like 10. Good dude, great bass player. It's actually because of him I play guitar, because he bought the bass I was gonna buy out from under me At that point it was apparent I'd have to buy a guitar instead. Now back to the guitar....I see how you operate
    $95 3/4 scale Kay.

You ended up with a black National Les Paul copy.

Hi coop.

Welcome to the group Adam & Coop! Good bunch of folks here.
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

Hey guys, new member, long time lurker. I first fell in love with PRS when I saw Emil Werstler's Private Stock Modern Eagle. I plan on getting a 408 very soon!

Hey buddy.

Welcome guys!

Hello from the Left Coast, Canada

Hi All!

I bought a 2010 PRS Mira (cherry) last night from a craigslist seller, so thought I would drop myself into the forums with an introduction. I've been playing (noodling) off and on for the last 35+ years. I've been mostly a single coil guy but realized I really need a well built, dual humbucker guitar to fill out the collection. Based on the 18 hours that I've had the Mira, I love it! I plugged it in to my Blackstar HT 20 last night and couldn't put it down. To give an indication of where I come from guitar-wise, here's a run down of my others: American Deluxe Fat-Strat, G&L ASAT Special, Gretsch Bo Diddley, beaten and broken Epiphone ES-335 style I was given when I was 7 years old, Larrivee D03 6 and 12 string, Martin GPCPA4 (made from spruce reclaimed from BC train bridges) cheap Johnson reso, and a Jaguar Deluxe bass.

I (try to) play just about any kind of music that strikes my fancy at the time. I lean towards classic rock and blues, but also enjoy a lot of the newer stuff.

Slivyr
    Left Coast, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slivyr View Post
    Hi All!

I bought a 2010 PRS Mira (cherry) last night from a craigslist seller, so thought I would drop myself into the forums with an introduction. I've been playing (noodling) off and on for the last 35+ years. I've been mostly a single coil guy but realized I really need a well built, dual humbucker guitar to fill out the collection. Based on the 18 hours that I've had the Mira, I love it! I plugged it in to my Blackstar HT 20 last night and couldn't put it down. To give an indication of where I come from guitar-wise, here's a run down of my others: American Deluxe Fat-Strat, G&L ASAT Special, Gretsch Bo Diddley, beaten and broken Epiphone ES-335 style I was given when I was 7 years old, Larrivee D03 6 and 12 string, Martin GPCPA4 (made from spruce reclaimed from BC train bridges) cheap Johnson reso, and a Jaguar Deluxe bass.

I (try to) play just about any kind of music that strikes my fancy at the time. I lean towards classic rock and blues, but also enjoy a lot of the newer stuff.

Slivyr
    Left Coast, Canada
    Welcome to our craziness!
    ~ Matt

PRS HX/DA | 2x12 Stealth Cab | 2011 Stripped 58 - Angry Larry | 2000 Custom 22 - Dark Cherry Burst
    1985 Takamine GX-100 | 1993 Jackson Soloist XL Pro |Martin Acoustic | Ibanez Acoustic

Looking forward to it!
    Slivyr
    Left Coast, Canada

New to the big show....and PRS. Recently purchased my first PRS and love it. Got the Santana Se in tobacco sunburst. I was a little turned off by the short neck until I started playing it and quickly fell in love with it.
    What was I thinking....................

Welcome.
    One Life

Hi folks.

Hello gentlemen,

New member on forum, i just registered today cause... i didn't heard of it before. ^^
    I'll be a PRS SE owner since 2 years, next September, with a MickaŽl Ňkerfeldt signature.

I've some other guitars (Squier, L‚g, Black Knight (7 strings)), and recently aquired a bass (Squier (5 strings)) and a pad (Akai) in order to practice studio.

I've always wanted a PRS guitar since I've tested my father's SE Santana II (8 years ago), and even if korean, it's a real pleasure to play these instruments.
    But I don't lose hope to get an authentic model one day.

Another occupation : I'm riding a Ducati SportClassic GT1000. This little piece of steel cost me my hypothetical american model of wood. But it's also a pleasure.

welcome guys!

Welcome all!
    Plank Owner

Hi y'all!

About two weeks ago I joined the PRS club when I purchased a '98 Standard 22. I am absolutely in love and cannot wait for my next guitar. I would love to hear some suggestions on which guitar I should get next. I am a fan of semi-hollowbodies as well as the Mira/Starla. I primarily play country/southern rock and blues.

Jam on,

Jack

Hello everyone! After 12 years of dreaming, I am finally able to say I am a proud PRS owner. Picked up a '07 custom 22 last week, and haven't stopped playing since. Super stoked for the many many hours I'll be spending with it over the years. I look forward to meeting some of you in the forums!

-L.S.

Quote Originally Posted by schwa283 View Post
    Hello everyone! After 12 years of dreaming, I am finally able to say I am a proud PRS owner. Picked up a '07 custom 22 last week, and haven't stopped playing since. Super stoked for the many many hours I'll be spending with it over the years. I look forward to meeting some of you in the forums!

-L.S.
    Post a pic!
    One Life

Hey Gang, new to the forum but not to PRS guitars. I've got 6 in my collection and love them all. #6 was purchased last night and is my first Private Stock, I'll post pictures when I can. Looking forward to sharing the PRS love and have enjoyed looking at all the eye candy & info. Have a great day!