Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Music Documentary "Club" anyone?

hahaha, my wife is going to love this. I accidentally synced her ipod using my playlists, and now she complains that Bill Withers is really killing her workout pace. hahaha

I'm trying to watch Still Bill on Netflix and I'm having trouble with the audio. The sound is very quiet and only comes out of one speaker. Anyone else having a problem or is it just me?

Angry Southern Gentleman Hopeful Sinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    I'm trying to watch Still Bill on Netflix and I'm having trouble with the audio. The sound is very quiet and only comes out of one speaker. Anyone else having a problem or is it just me?
    It streamed fine for me a day or two ago.

Edit:

Just checked and it worked on my end...

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisProtocol View Post
    I'm in. Sounds like a good experience.
    You're up brutha.. What's on tap this week???

10 o' Clubs & GC SalesRep OsirisProtocol's Avatar
    My choice for the week is "No Direction Home: Bob Dylan".

Sorry I haven't been active. I just finished up finals week at university and ridiculous overtime hours at work. I'll watch to two shows I missed and comment on them in the next few days alone with my choice. Hope everyone else has been doing well.
    -Denny
    BAM Survivor

My choice for the week is "No Direction Home: Bob Dylan".
    Anyone else having trouble finding this one in Netflix???

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Sinner View Post
    Anyone else having trouble finding this one in Netflix???
    It isn't showing up for me either.

It did for me. Not sure what the problem might be. Should I choose something else?
    -Denny
    BAM Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I did my homework...kind of.

For some reason I had remembered you saying a Rory Gallagher documentary, not a Roky Erickson documentary. I watched the Rory Gallagher flick. Never heard the guy before.
    James that's awesome! Glad you were introduced to Mr. Gallagher...even if it was by accident!
    -Bob

It did for me. Not sure what the problem might be. Should I choose something else?
    It's your call

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    It's your call
    Would it be cool to have jarek anderson or someone else swap their turn with me? That way I can check for a movie that I know will work on everyone's Netflix. Sadly this hasn't been the first time I found something on Netflix that my friends haven't.
    -Denny
    BAM Survivor

Would it be cool to have jarek anderson or someone else swap their turn with me? That way I can check for a movie that I know will work on everyone's Netflix. Sadly this hasn't been the first time I found something on Netflix that my friends haven't.
    Like Shawn said, this is up to you bud.. If you want to pick another, we can do jarek's next or go ahead and let him pick now and you could just reserve the right to interject a wild card pick any given week and we have to watch two films!!! Could be much worse problems to have if you ask me....
    -Jon

"I'm a sinner and I hope I never change"

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Sinner View Post
    Like Shawn said, this is up to you bud.. If you want to pick another, we can do jarek's next or go ahead and let him pick now and you could just reserve the right to interject a wild card pick any given week and we have to watch two films!!! Could be much worse problems to have if you ask me....
    I'll take the wildcard at some point so jarek can choose his this week. Sorry for all the confusion but your right, there could be much worse problems
    -Denny
    BAM Survivor

Sorry for the late reply everyone... things have been nuts in the wake of the holiday season! I didn't see this until just now... am I too late to choose?

Quote Originally Posted by jarek anderson View Post
    Sorry for the late reply everyone... things have been nuts in the wake of the holiday season! I didn't see this until just now... am I too late to choose?
    Pick away my friend...

Ok then... I'm at work, so I don't have the ability to check right now, but I do remember seeing a very interesting one on there last week...

So, like it or not folks... I hereby command thee to watching *drumrollllllllllll*

PJ20
    I just got the expanded version in on Blu-Ray, so I think I'm going to give that a spin, and then coerce the Mrs. into watching the standard version again... wish me luck fellas!

I'm on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jarek anderson View Post
    Ok then... I'm at work, so I don't have the ability to check right now, but I do remember seeing a very interesting one on there last week...

So, like it or not folks... I hereby command thee to watching *drumrollllllllllll*

PJ20
    I just got the expanded version in on Blu-Ray, so I think I'm going to give that a spin, and then coerce the Mrs. into watching the standard version again... wish me luck fellas!

PJ20 was great, I thought. I was that perfect age when grunge hit the big time. 10, 11 years old....all stocked up on late 80's hair metal. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" hit and...literally...the neighborhood was buzzing. Kids on bikes trucking up to the record store, putting together our money for a single copy of Nevermind or Ten and making copies overtop old tapes our parents had so we could all have a copy. Whoever paid the most money towards the tape got to choose whether they wanted the original professionally dubbed tape or the J-card.

Hard not to like that film.

What's happening guys? I watched PJ20 and it was pretty rough for me, so if we don't talk about it I am going to give "wet willies" to you all the next time I see you.

I'll make a thread for it... I forgot to do so!