Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your PRS Guitar (Or the one you want)!

Show us your PRS Guitar (Or the one you want)!

I want to see them. All of them!
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    I want to see them. All of them!
    I'll show you mine if you show my yours....
    1988 CE24, 1995 CE22, 2000 SC, 2003 Standard 22, 2003 Cu24 AP, 2006 Cu24 AP, 2006 SC AP, 2007 CuRo22, 2010 Starla Stoptail, 2010 Mira
    2007 SE Soapy 2, 2010 SE 25th Anni Cu24, 2012 SE Bernie, 2013 SE Angelus Custom

PRS SE50, Mesa Single RectoVerb, Mesa Lonestar, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by AP515 View Post
    I'll show you mine if you show my yours....

umm he has....

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...2071-The-Harem
    -Bob

Your turn.
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMoonsRJT View Post
    I thought he meant all in one shot. I don't think he can get them all in one photo. Markie probably can't either.
    1988 CE24, 1995 CE22, 2000 SC, 2003 Standard 22, 2003 Cu24 AP, 2006 Cu24 AP, 2006 SC AP, 2007 CuRo22, 2010 Starla Stoptail, 2010 Mira
    2007 SE Soapy 2, 2010 SE 25th Anni Cu24, 2012 SE Bernie, 2013 SE Angelus Custom

PRS SE50, Mesa Single RectoVerb, Mesa Lonestar, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

I say there are far too many unanswered questions to participate in this clearly misogynistic thread.

Harem? What if you don't have a harem? What if you're against harems and into guitar liberation?

What if you're guitar-monogamous?

What if your guitars aren't female guitars stuck away in a room by a Sultan and guarded by a eunuch?

What if you haven't got photo releases from them and are worried about being sued for invasion of privacy and rights of publicity? What about the guitars that are under the age of consent? Are you going to take pictures of them completely out of their cases, and put them on the internet for everyone to see?

I say we put an end to all of this harem business! Free your guitars! Allow them to walk free in the sunlight! Protect the young ones from leering and prying eyes on internet forums!

Doesn't have the Std 22 Satin bought last month, but everything else:

Taylor 814ce
    FSR Am. Tele
    Mexi Strat - modded
    195x(?) Gibson ES-125T (inherited from my Grandma)
    MIra with Bareknuckle Rebel Yell's
    Starla - Silver Sparkle (can't get it to photograph well)
    Navarro
    Tremonti - Platinum Metallic

Can you have too many? Buildermike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMoonsRJT View Post
    No he hasn't. There's a "few" more.

This was taken before my 408 Rosie Hog came in but you get the idea

My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

south89, I really like this pair!
    I love 24 frets: 4 X CU24s, 2 X Carvin DC127s, 1 X Schechter Omen 6
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v410/lindseyp/Axes/

A few from Christmas Past !!!!

PRS Guitars Endorsee....White and Relic'd Ones !

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyP View Post
    south89, I really like this pair!
    Thanks lindsey, they are probably my two favs ( Color and the way they play )
    My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

I guess I need to get a family shot set up. Here are some singles compared to a lot of you guys, I'm almost embarrassed to post in the "Harem" thread!

There are a couple missing, but these are the fun ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    I'm almost embarrassed to post in the "Harem" thread!
    Man, I hope you don't mean that. I am renaming this thread because it gives the wrong impression. Even if you have NO PRS Guitars but there is one in a store --- one on eBay -- one that keeps you up at night -- I wanna see it!

Somewhere, out there, is a guy who has one really well played PRS. Just one. He doesn't give a sh!t about forums, about my collection or yours... all he cares about is the music - and making it to the next show/session on time. He keeps it in his gig bag and rides his bike through the maze of pissed-off commuters and barreling Taxi's to get there. That is so rock-n-roll to me. I wanna see that guy's guitar too. How do we track him down?

I am a Guitar Guy. An addict. I wanna see 'em all.
    Last edited by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ; 12-04-2012 at 03:19 PM.
    One Life

Here's my PRS along side my other guitars. All of these guitars get gigged, that's what I bought them for. The ME will be gigged just like the rest although I generally only take 2 guitars to gigs I try to rotate them.

On a side note...... Whilst I can see why you changed the thread title, others peoples collections don't make me feel bad, quite the opposite. I love looking at guitars, every and any type of guitar. My ME has been my dream guitar for years and I achieved it finally, but all those years of gigging, going to other bands, guitar shops and forum photo's gave me a great taste for what was out there. I can only say that I buy the things that please me, if someone else has something positive to say that's cool, if they don't like my gear that's cool too.... as long as I'm happy I couldn't give a crap. When someone starts a NGD thread, new anything day actually, it's great. I feel their excitement, their pride that they just got something new... Good for them!

Last edited by Aeetus; 12-04-2012 at 04:45 PM.

I've been feeling the acoustics lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    Somewhere, out there, is a guy who has one really well played PRS. Just one. He doesn't give a sh!t about forums, about my collection or yours... all he cares about is the music - and making it to the next show/session on time. He keeps it in his gig bag and rides his bike through the maze of pissed-off commuters and barreling Taxi's to get there. That is so rock-n-roll to me. I wanna see that guy's guitar too. How do we track him down?
    Well you already found him, corrupted him, engaged him in an entertaining community, and made him care about your collection because you are unknowingly holding on to one of the last guitars he will ever purchase. Prepare to be underwhelmed: it's a CE.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I originally joined BaM to find out about rewiring my wafer switch, and wound up with this, and about $300 worth of PRS parts thanks to you guys.

[IMG][/IMG]

This should keep me satiated until I can save up the cash for the potentially last electric guitar I will buy.

Quote Originally Posted by AP515 View Post
    I thought he meant all in one shot. I don't think he can get them all in one photo. Markie probably can't either.
    I got all of Hans' in one shot.

Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Hanging:

Individually:

Jamie
    ---Jamie---

My Gear