Thread: Carlos is coming to New Zealand!

Carlos is coming to New Zealand!

Woo-hoo! Carlos Santana is coming to New Zealand for shows in Auckland and Christchurch! I can't wait! The Steve Miller band will be opening for them. Now I just need to find out where Carlos usually stands on stage so I can stand in front of him and watch his finger work all night!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Stripped 58, NF3, SE Custom 24, SE Custom Semi-Hollow with Bigsby, Vintage V6 Reissue
    Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, Godin Velocity, Blackstar HT-5TH amplifier

A Top (and Heart) of Gold Goldtop's Avatar
    What a night! It would be a bit of a journey from Texas for me, but I'd like to see that show. Good Luck!

Goldtop
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

A bunch of great acts are going to Aussie around that time, like Robert Plant, The Tedeschi-Trucks Band, Robert Cray and some others. They're going for the big blues festivals, but Carlos is stopping off here too.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Stripped 58, NF3, SE Custom 24, SE Custom Semi-Hollow with Bigsby, Vintage V6 Reissue
    Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, Godin Velocity, Blackstar HT-5TH amplifier