Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 163

Thread: Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

  1. #1
    Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Warrington, Nr Liverpool UK
    Posts
    2,160

    Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

    If you upload vids of your playing, demos, songs, etc to Youtube, Soundcloud or other sites, or if you have a webpage, bandpage, etc, then show them here or add a link.

    I'll go:

    www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues





    A mixture of original tunes, backing tracks, lessons, demos and a couple of covers.

    Lets hear / see some PRS Forum members in action!
    Last edited by Mikegarveyblues; 12-05-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

  2. #2
    Senior Member cosmic_ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    212
    Here you go!



    That was back from my school days. Currently, I play and teach in the greater Los Angeles area. My main band is called Foxy and The Sound. We have been playing the local scene for a few months and are about to record our demo. If you would like to check us out, here you go:

    http://www.foxyandthesound.com (just go to the music tab for some samples)

    Aron
    http://connects.mi.edu/AronOrtega

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Warrington, Nr Liverpool UK
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic_ape View Post
    Here you go!



    That was back from my school days. Currently, I play and teach in the greater Los Angeles area. My main band is called Foxy and The Sound. We have been playing the local scene for a few months and are about to record our demo. If you would like to check us out, here you go:

    http://www.foxyandthesound.com (just go to the music tab for some samples)

    Aron
    http://connects.mi.edu/AronOrtega
    Very cool stuff Aron!

    Really like the music you're making with Foxy, excellent voacals and well thought out songs!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

  5. #5
    Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Warrington, Nr Liverpool UK
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie123 View Post
    All recorded with my iphone - https://soundcloud.com/#paulsexton
    Cheers Paul!

    That Custom 24 sounds very sweet through the Mesa! Nice playing!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

  6. #6
    Senior Member solacematt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    180
    I haven't posted any covers on my youtube page in a while due to being ill most of the year, but it's at www.youtube.com/solacematt
    My bands facebook that we only recently regained control of is at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scatte...ref=ts&fref=ts
    so be sure to throw us a 'like' so ya know when our new stuff is about to get released
    SFL Onstage - My New Publication SFL Onstage 'Like' us on Facebook
    PRS McCarty Hollowbody, PRS Custom 24
    Mesa/Boogie Rectifier -> Rectifier Cabs -> Boss Tuner -> Modded Tremonti Wah -> DOD Gonkulator -> T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter -> Boss Digital Delay -> EHX POG -> eBow

  7. #7
    Junior Member Boogie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikegarveyblues View Post
    Cheers Paul!

    That Custom 24 sounds very sweet through the Mesa! Nice playing!
    Thanks...you not too shabby yourself!

  8. #8
    I forgot I made this. Informal and in my basement.
    I'm not playing a PRS, just trying to get my classical chops back up.
    Jump to 0:35 to skip the talk.


  9. #9
    Junior Member Boogie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    33
    From a few years ago -



    Last edited by Boogie123; 12-07-2012 at 02:03 AM.

  10. #10
    Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Warrington, Nr Liverpool UK
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by solacematt View Post
    I haven't posted any covers on my youtube page in a while due to being ill most of the year, but it's at www.youtube.com/solacematt
    My bands facebook that we only recently regained control of is at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scatte...ref=ts&fref=ts
    so be sure to throw us a 'like' so ya know when our new stuff is about to get released
    Quote Originally Posted by t.shamone View Post
    I forgot I made this. Informal and in my basement.
    I'm not playing a PRS, just trying to get my classical chops back up.
    Jump to 0:35 to skip the talk.

    Great stuff chaps!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

  11. #11
    Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Warrington, Nr Liverpool UK
    Posts
    2,160
    Nice cover of Comf Numb Paul!

    Like the fact you started it off with the actual album recording. Cool stuff!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

  12. #12
    Junior Member Boogie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikegarveyblues View Post
    Nice cover of Comf Numb Paul!

    Like the fact you started it off with the actual album recording. Cool stuff!
    CHEERS!

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    This is the new video of my band Gentlemen's Descent...of course with a PRS guitar solo at 3:32 ..hope you like that

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbmyJqDsAbo
    So what do you think?

    Cheers

  14. #14
    Senior Member cosmic_ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikegarveyblues View Post
    Very cool stuff Aron!

    Really like the music you're making with Foxy, excellent voacals and well thought out songs!
    Thanks, Mike. We are getting excited about our demo, too! I'll make sure I share when it's ready!

  15. #15
    Member Harw00d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Derby, UK.
    Posts
    60
    The start is a little ropey, but the magic doesn't happen until 3:09
    We are in the process of doing our 'proper' music video so that will be put up as soon as it's done!

    PRS SE 245 (Heavily Modified), Warman Guitars 'Warbird', ESP/LTD EC-256, ESP/LTD F-2005, Maverick F3, EVH Peavey Wolfgang, Godin Progression.
    Laney Ironheart 120w Head, Peavey 6505, Laney Ironheart 4x12.
    Too many pedals, mounted on an Ikea shelf.
    Laney Amplification and Warman Guitars endorsee.

  16. #16
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,429
    Wow guys, I'm seriously impressed! I love to see any of you take the stage at next year's Experience.

    Keep the vids coming!

  17. #17
    Senior Member andy474x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovePRS View Post
    This is the new video of my band Gentlemen's Descent...of course with a PRS guitar solo at 3:32 ..hope you like that

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbmyJqDsAbo
    So what do you think?

    Cheers
    Nice solo!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

    SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

  18. #18
    Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Warrington, Nr Liverpool UK
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovePRS View Post
    This is the new video of my band Gentlemen's Descent...of course with a PRS guitar solo at 3:32 ..hope you like that

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbmyJqDsAbo
    So what do you think?

    Cheers
    Excellent, well constructed solo! And welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic_ape View Post
    Thanks, Mike. We are getting excited about our demo, too! I'll make sure I share when it's ready!
    Look forward to hearing it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Harw00d View Post
    The start is a little ropey, but the magic doesn't happen until 3:09
    We are in the process of doing our 'proper' music video so that will be put up as soon as it's done!

    Cool stuff guys! Had a listen to 'And Nothing Remains'. Cool track, loved the intro!!!

    I see you use a Laney Ironheart. Played though one the other week - Actually asked to use a Lionheart to test my new guitar but he misheard. Good amp though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Wow guys, I'm seriously impressed! I love to see any of you take the stage at next year's Experience.

    Keep the vids coming!
    Cheers Shawn! Hopefully I can make it over there to the Experience one day!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

  19. #19
    Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Warrington, Nr Liverpool UK
    Posts
    2,160
    OK, just one more of my own tunes...

    This was the first tune that I composed and recorded myself for a guitar comp. I didn't have a decent recording setup at the time and was just testing the water but it came out ok. The backing track is a little cheesy sounding as I only had a cheap Yamaha keyboard at the time to compose the backing track with. It was the only way I could get drums and bass recorded. Thankfully, i've moved on since then! Oh, didn't even make it into the top 100 in the comp, but that's ok... It got me into recording!

    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

  20. #20
    Member Harw00d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Derby, UK.
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikegarveyblues View Post
    Cool stuff guys! Had a listen to 'And Nothing Remains'. Cool track, loved the intro!!!

    I see you use a Laney Ironheart. Played though one the other week - Actually asked to use a Lionheart to test my new guitar but he misheard. Good amp though
    Cheers mate, and nothing remains was the first track we wrote and recorded!
    The iron hearts are mega amps and are extremely versatile and I'm not just saying that because I have to either :-)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •