Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone asked the Private Stock boys for something & they scratch their heads?

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    Maybe not scratching their heads, per se, but certainly looking at me like I'm insane - which may well be accurate).

A West Street Style, semi-hollow guitar with a brass plug on the side. The internal holes sealed with silicon. Memento Mori inlaid on the fretboard. A skull inlaid on the headstock with my birth date engraved and a blank spot for the date of my passing. The nut made of bone. My bone. That one was Paul Miles' idea. And when I die? My ashes will be poured into the guitar and the rest of the headstock engraved.

When my friends miss me, they can get me out and play a few tunes with me. That's bone tone, baby.
    Man, this is amazing. Do you have spare bone or would we need to extract it? haha

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    I ordered a plain-Jane guitar. I'm sure guessing there was some head scratching...
    Sometimes understated is a big statement. I still kick myself in the ass for not grabbing Han's "Hog" Private Stock when he sold it!
    Last edited by themike; 12-05-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Sometimes understated is a big statement. I still kick myself in the ass for not grabbing Han's "Hog" Private Stock when he sold it!
    Oooh, I forgot all about that one. I agree, it is a really, really nice guitar!

Me too. I think Hans looks to see when I post NGDs and then offers a guitar for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Oooh, I forgot all about that one. I agree, it is a really, really nice guitar!
    Model citizen...Zero discipline

http://reverb.com/shop/brad737

Quote Originally Posted by Brad737 View Post
    Me too. I think Hans looks to see when I post NGDs and then offers a guitar for sale.
    Well... you're safe for a while. I just sent my '89 VY Sig to live with it's new owner in Hong Kong.
    One Life

Hippy sandwiches.
    Sh*tter's full

Well... you're safe for a while. I just sent my '89 VY Sig to live with it's new owner in Hong Kong.

So the deed is finally done......congratulations....that sale must have been very difficult. That guitar kept me up at night.
    -Bob

When I brought the Violin McCarty home, I knew there would be a sacrifice.

Can't own 'em all!
    One Life

When I brought the Violin McCarty home, I knew there would be a sacrifice.

Can't own 'em all!
    No...but we can try!!!

and that Violin is BADASS!!!!
    -Bob