Thread: GUITARS---MOVIES

GUITARS---MOVIES

I know you guys love guitars, but how about movies ? I just got back from watching the "LIFE OF PI". Excellent movie !! I recomend it to all of you and your familys. Now it's your turn to share what you've been seeing. Let em rip!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Lincoln. It was pretty good. Daniel Day Lewis was spectatcular. Definitely worth seeing.

I don't ever go to a theater to see a movie. I watch tons of things, but it's either on cable, or DVDs... Nothing in the new releases seems to interest me anymore.

The new Rolling Stones documentary "Crossfire Hurricane" was good, and I'm not that much of a Stones fan. I also liked the latest Ken Burns project, "Dust Bowl" on PBS last month. Quite a bit of Woody Guthrie in that too, since as a younger guy he spent some time in the heart of Dust Bowl country in Pampa Texas.

Goldtop
    'And the answer is... none. None more Gold.'

Finally saw the new Batman movie on Blu-ray last night, great movie!! EPIC!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
    Finally saw the new Batman movie on Blu-ray last night, great movie!! EPIC!
    Yes, it was. We saw it in the theater, in part because it was partially filmed here. We got to see some of the setup, one of the Tumblers, and a few other things. It's funny how your mind can play tricks on you - I swear it felt like the temperature dropped when we saw the snow on the street in August.

On the other hand, it bugs me a bit when you are familiar enough with where the film is taking place that you know the path they're taking doesn't exist - the chase scene at the end was like that.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

The documentary Park Avenue in the Why poverty? series was great.Highly recommended!
    I de-modded my CU22 soapbar and made a factory spec setup.Im in love again.I very much believe now PRS guitars are perfect as they are.