Thread: Who would like to see more guitar models with NF pickups?

Who would like to see more guitar models with NF pickups?

I totally love my 25th SAS NF. That combination of bolt on maple neck, swamp ash body, widdly bar bridge, and NF pickups makes such a great combination - killer classic Strat tones when you roll back the volume to 8.5 and fat Strat/P-90 tones on 10.

I want the same thing for Tele tones. The 25th McNarrowfield is cool but the combination simply does not get the Tele vibe I was hoping for. So I would love to see a SAS NF that has a bolt on maple neck, swamp ash body, hard tail bridge, and a pair of NF pickups.

Now on to my NF3. It's very cool but I think with the korina body it really needs a regular humbucker in the bridge - a korina Studio would be kick ass IMO. I'm thinking of sending mine up to Mr. Nuthall and friends to retrofit the bridge pickup for a humbucker.

The ME LTD is totally, totally bad ass. I can't believe I was going to sell it. There's nothing I'd change about it (other than maybe a more garish color).
    You're never too old for tater tots.

I completely agree!! What I would love to see is a McCarty body style/scale with a 53/10 in the neck, and a NF in the bridge....that would be KILLER!!!!
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    I completely agree!! What I would love to see is a McCarty body style/scale with a 53/10 in the neck, and a NF in the bridge....that would be KILLER!!!!
    McKeef
    You're never too old for tater tots.

Well, I am new to PRS but just bought a Studio as a second instrument to an Ibanez JEM (so lovely fat tones from that), wanting 'contrasting' tones to the JEM, and I love the Studio! The NFs are really, really great. Wonder what a Custom 24 with a bridge humbucker and a nearfield neck would be like? But I guess I already have that and more with the Studio :-)
    (OK 22, frets 'only')

I put them in a CU24 & it is one of my "Favs"
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

I love a three pack of NF.
    I stuffed them in a private stock too.

Love 'em. Have been dreaming about a PS with 5 of them with 513 switching but extra winds like siggys...