Page 18 of 256 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Stock Friday

Banned
    Shawn....Based on the model I recently spec'ed out....we are in the process of creating a new stain/color for PS.....when you get to the point where they are developing the test samples for my new "Pomegranite Glow" that will complement the "Jade Glow" we created 2 years ago.....try to get some photos of the process in which they develop new colors and test how the burst will look.

Please.

I think we need a closeup of the brush stroke birds on Paul's guitar being built above.

Great stuff Shawn!

Quote Originally Posted by docbennett View Post
    Shawn....Based on the model I recently spec'ed out....we are in the process of creating a new stain/color for PS.....when you get to the point where they are developing the test samples for my new "Pomegranite Glow" that will complement the "Jade Glow" we created 2 years ago.....try to get some photos of the process in which they develop new colors and test how the burst will look.

Please.
    Hi Bennett,

When I started this thread I agreed not to seek out specific guitars, I would simply post photos of guitars that happened to cross my path. It would be a full time job for someone to actively follow and photographically document PS guitars as they are being built. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by cjmwrx View Post
    I think we need a closeup of the brush stroke birds on Paul's guitar being built above.

Great stuff Shawn!
    BAM!

SMACKO !!!!

KAPOW !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TGSCAN View Post
    SMACKO !!!!

KAPOW !!!
    Well played sir, well played

I'm a little punch-drunk after that salvo of fretboard smack down!The figuring is just

Hooray for Teaser Thursday!!!

Every Paul's Guitar I've seen has floored me. No joke.
    Plank Owner

I love those brush stroke birds
    How 'bout them Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I love those brush stroke birds
    Yeah me too. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the change, but I really like them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Hi Bennett,

When I started this thread I agreed not to seek out specific guitars, I would simply post photos of guitars that happened to cross my path. It would be a full time job for someone to actively follow and photographically document PS guitars as they are being built. Sorry.
    How much does this job pay?
    You're never too old for tater tots.

Yeah me too. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the change, but I really like them now.
    I think they are going to have to grow on me. Is that Ivory, or Banded Melon? MOP or Paua would look sick.

Teaser Thursday is getting to be just as bangin' as PS Friday! Thanks Shawn!!!!

To hell with Friday! Those shop pics have me wishing it was September. They instantly triggered the smell of the wood for me
    If I get sequestered, I'm coming to sand guitars.

Awesome stuff Shawn!

Banned
    Hi Bennett,

Shawn....my tongue was in-cheek, but it didn't come out that way....I apologize. I understand the logistical impossibility, and knew it when I posted. I guess what I really wanted to do was play with the fonts when posting the 2 colors..."Pomegranite Glow" / "Jade Glow"

I am sorry for any inconvenience and for causing you to have to reply to such a selfish and narcissistic request...it wasn't my intention, but clearly it came out that way. You already do a magnificent job with regard to accommodating "us fanatics".

Agree with Shawn, wasn't quite sold on the brushed birds at first. But now, I'm really liking the way they look, especially when they extend beyond the fret wire! Nice job!!!

That's it...I'm moving to Maryland and getting a job at prs. No way Shawn can have all this drool feast everyday and not share. Shawn, get my bed ready, I'm bunking with you lmao

Quote Originally Posted by sleary View Post
    That's it...I'm moving to Maryland and getting a job at prs. No way Shawn can have all this drool feast everyday and not share. Shawn, get my bed ready, I'm bunking with you lmao
    Paul should open a B&B, he'd clean up! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TGSCAN View Post
    SMACKO !!!!

KAPOW !!!
    OH! I think a light bulb just went off - good thing because it won't be long before my banishment is lifted.

That is friggin fantastic!!! WOW!!! Looking sweet!!! and thank you for all the pics around the factory Shawn, killer!!! Can't wait for September!!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets/signed by PRS
    2012 FBJB 10 top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti
    2012 Tremonti CustomSE Grey/Black heavily modded, DGT frets and nut at PTC
    2014 ARCHON