Page 47 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 5011

Thread: Private Stock Friday

  1. #921
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Creve Coeur, MO
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Sometimes the piece of wood just picks you....... sometimes it picks you at NAMM, with you 'crazy wood buddies' egging you on!!!!
    Being picked is a magical thing. Can't wait to see the results.
    Plank Owner

  2. #922
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Contact your dealer You can schedule a trip to the factory to pick out the wood, have your dealer come out to pick out wood or do it all via email with photos.
    So if I go through a dealer... I can actually visit the factory myself? I thought mere mortals weren't allowed and only dealer types were allowed in (and got to send photos). If that's a fact - after we complete the spring patio project... I'm scheduling a summer trip to Mecca!

  3. #923
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Creve Coeur, MO
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by soundbee View Post
    So if I go through a dealer... I can actually visit the factory myself? I thought mere mortals weren't allowed and only dealer types were allowed in (and got to send photos). If that's a fact - after we complete the spring patio project... I'm scheduling a summer trip to Mecca!
    Yep, you can go. I've been with my dealer a number of times. Plenty of folks here have gone. I'm thinking you should do a spring guitar and a summer patio.
    Plank Owner

  4. #924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Martinsville, IN
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Here's an alternate view

    That, is freakin SWEET!!

  5. #925
    Senior Member yankeebulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Here's an alternate view

    Sweet photo, but an alternate view of what? This isn't the same guitar.
    PRS Guitars - PS #4343 DC245, PS #4826 McCarty Singlecut, PS #5330 DC245, Floyd Custom 24, Vela
    Powered by Friedman and Dr. Z

  6. #926
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,903
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeebulldog View Post
    Sweet photo, but an alternate view of what? This isn't the same guitar.
    My bad, I thought I posted a different photo of this guitar earlier.

  7. #927
    A♥ hoards guitars ♥A rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    M M M M m m m musssstttt look awayyyyy......
    Thbbbt...
    Gork what your need to gork.
    Lexicon

  8. #928
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    My bad, I thought I posted a different photo of this guitar earlier.
    Definite sister guitars there!

  9. #929
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Yep, you can go. I've been with my dealer a number of times. Plenty of folks here have gone. I'm thinking you should do a spring guitar and a summer patio.
    Melikes your thinking... No just have to sell the boss/wife on that notion.

  10. #930
    Senior Member aduayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Here's an alternate view

    Why? Why those finish are so cool? Why???

  11. #931
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by soundbee View Post
    Melikes your thinking... No just have to sell the boss/wife on that notion.
    I can sell my wife?!?!?!

    OK. I know there isn't a for sale section of the forum, but I've got a 5'9" red-headed former ballerina. cash, or willing to trade for a Pomegranate Burst 408 with piezo and a BRW neck. What are the chances?

  12. #932
    Junior Member Chitarrista scarso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    91
    LOL

  13. #933
    Senior Member yankeebulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    I can sell my wife?!?!?!

    OK. I know there isn't a for sale section of the forum, but I've got a 5'9" red-headed former ballerina. cash, or willing to trade for a Pomegranate Burst 408 with piezo and a BRW neck. What are the chances?
    You usually do better with sales if you post pics. And if you list on TGP, they usually ask about the weight.

  14. #934
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Creve Coeur, MO
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    I can sell my wife?!?!?!

    OK. I know there isn't a for sale section of the forum, but I've got a 5'9" red-headed former ballerina. cash, or willing to trade for a Pomegranate Burst 408 with piezo and a BRW neck. What are the chances?
    PM'd

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeebulldog View Post
    You usually do better with sales if you post pics. And if you list on TGP, they usually ask about the weight.
    Plank Owner

  15. #935
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,903
    Teaser Tuesday



  16. #936
    Senior Member south89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hagerstown,MD
    Posts
    530
    Ok so if I wasn't gasing for a Private Stock before you just gotta add fuel to the fire. Looks like I will be seeing you next week.
    My name is Matt and I'm a guitarholic

    1994 McCarty; 2010 Charcoal Burst Modern Eagle Quatro; 2012 Fire Red Burst Signature Limited;2012 Charcoal Buster Siggy ( PTC Modified ); 2012 Vintage Burst Stripper; 2012 Charcoal 408 Standard w/ Crackwood; 2012 NOS ME1 Tiger Eye

  17. #937
    Senior Member Jazzedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Teaser Tuesday


    KOA?
    1992 PRS Cu24 Tortoise Shell, "10",Birds, Reg Neck
    2005 PRS 513 Brazilian Rosewood Orange

  18. #938
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Teaser Tuesday


    Middle one.........Serious want.
    Last edited by 11top; 04-30-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Sh*tter's full

  19. #939
    Member boxstop7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Colesville, MD
    Posts
    172
    Shawn...I hate you so very much right now.

  20. #940
    Every single one of them looks amazing.
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •