Page 68 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2754

Thread: Private Stock Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    No doubt about it, the Redwood/Ebony one is mine.

Lookin' good, Daniel!
    Sh*tter's full

Blonde on Blonde...

Last edited by LSchefman; 05-31-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanwa View Post
    That first one... is that purple mist to faded fire red?..quilt top....natural flame neck....red coral inlays maybe????
    I reckon that's it dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kine View Post
    What kind of pups and bridge? Lookin like it is?
    Trem and 57's

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Blonde on Blonde...
    It is looking very special.
    Great spec and worth the wait I'm sure.

Blonde on Blonde...

So wait, that is Daniel's PS right next to Les' PS?!?

That is SO cool, and both are totally off the hook!

Congrats, guys!!
    Ted Club President

So let me ask you guys who happen to see one of your guitars in the PSF thread. Does seeing the photos bother you or somehow diminish the thrill of receiving your new guitar? Would you rather it be a complete surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    So let me ask you guys who happen to see one of your guitars in the PSF thread. Does seeing the photos bother you or somehow diminish the thrill of receiving your new guitar? Would you rather it be a complete surprise?
    For me it fuels the excitement. Probably a bad analogy, but it's like feeling your baby kicking. .. knowing it's alive..

God I love this thread...Daniel and Les....talk about two unbelievably stunning acoustics....just WOW!!!

the others are amazing...

and that Cascade green looks killer!
    -Bob

Nope and nope. Seeing mine in PSF was a thrill. Progress shots are king. I saved them to have them framed with my certificate. I am willing to wager everyone else agrees.
    Plank Owner

Shawn:

For me, I TOTALLY dig it!! The waiting is tough, and the anticipation of the possibility of seeing my guitars in the oven gives me butterflies every week!

And when they do show up here, I love it.

You posted this in December, see the Purple one:

What a tease! I thought "Oh no! Is it too dark??" But then this showed up:

...and I TOTALLY love it! I was glad to see it here on this thread as Work In Progress.

This one managed to sneak through without appearing here:

...but Alan/yankeebulldog posted it before I saw it anyway, on a WL visit with Eric C, spec'ing two for him and helping on one of mine:

This showed up a couple of weeks ago, made my heart jump:

And then today, the same guitar:

Totally awesome!!

And also this one today:

WOW!! But Shawn, I really think you could have backed up a bit and shown me a Bird or two, and the Zebra Pickups - what a TEASE you are!!!

This thread makes the wait more bearable, and more exciting.

Thanks a ton, you ROCK!!!

-Pete
    Ted Club President

Quote Originally Posted by MA Pete View Post
    So wait, that is Daniel's PS right next to Les' PS?!?

That is SO cool, and both are totally off the hook!

Congrats, guys!!
    Thanks, Pete, same to you! And yeah, both guitars at the same time is kinda cool!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

I can only speak for myself, but I love seeing it!
    -- Homer J. Simpson

I like it as well. Gives me something to look forward to.
    PRS Guitars - PS #4344 SC245, PS #4343 DC245, Ted SC245 Willcutt's WL Limited, Paul's Guitar
    PRS Amps - Archon

Good morning one and all

You never know when your number's up
    4439 is Mine!

I was at the factory yesterday and I asked Paul Miles if I could see my guitar in process. I thought there might be a chance that it was stained at this point, possible hanging upside down in the meat locker...
    Paul greeted me simply with the headstock veneer with the eagle inlay. As you can see from the pic above, that's about all there was to show. While it wasn't much, I was so pumped up when I left because we got a chance to talk about it some more & I got a preview of what's to come. I think it's gonna be a great one!

So to answer your question Shawn, yes I absolutely love seeing my guitar(s) in this thread!!! I hope to see some more in the coming weeks!

Not at all. I think it's great! I'd have asked you to post pics of mine except you made it clear at the begining of PSF that you were not taking requests, which I fully understand. (Plus, seeing how complete it is gives you an idea of when you need to have the money ready for the UPS guy. )

Love that combination of woods on yours, Daniel!

It's both exciting and a source of pride to see it pictured on this thread.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Woundtight View Post
    4439 is Mine!

I was at the factory yesterday and I asked Paul Miles if I could see my guitar in process. I thought there might be a chance that it was stained at this point, possible hanging upside down in the meat locker...
    Paul greeted me simply with the headstock veneer with the eagle inlay. As you can see from the pic above, that's about all there was to show. While it wasn't much, I was so pumped up when I left because we got a chance to talk about it some more & I got a preview of what's to come. I think it's gonna be a great one!

So to answer your question Shawn, yes I absolutely love seeing my guitar(s) in this thread!!! I hope to see some more in the coming weeks!
    Dude, is that the one from March?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Dude, is that the one from March?
    Yes. I was going add that I am confident this will be a great one for another reason- you picked the top.

Love that combination of woods on yours, Daniel!
    Thanks Les! The figure on yours looks fantastic. It's one thing to see that much figure in a "posed" shot with the lighting "just right" but to see that much in a causual shot of the guitar sitting in a rack, wow.