Thread: Bigsby on a SC

Bigsby on a SC

As some of you will have seen, I have an SE245 which has been heavily modified, and after seeing a thread asking 'do you have a bigsby and are you under 55' I thought to myself, I'd love a bigsby and I'm only 23.

So, I would like to see examples of SC guitars with bigsby's fitted. (other than the lovely starla )

TIA
    Last edited by Harw00d; 12-09-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    PRS SE 245 (Heavily Modified), Warman Guitars 'Warbird', ESP/LTD EC-256, ESP/LTD F-2005, Maverick F3, EVH Peavey Wolfgang, Godin Progression.
    Laney Ironheart 120w Head, Peavey 6505, Laney Ironheart 4x12.
    Too many pedals, mounted on an Ikea shelf.
    Laney Amplification and Warman Guitars endorsee.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    should have said in my previous post, other than a starla
    PRS SE 245 (Heavily Modified), Warman Guitars 'Warbird', ESP/LTD EC-256, ESP/LTD F-2005, Maverick F3, EVH Peavey Wolfgang, Godin Progression.

We did a special run of SE Semi Hollow Customs with a Bigsby. Not a Singlecut, but they looked amazing. I can't find a picture, any forum members pick one of these up?

Probably out of your price range, but this is my absolute favorite PRS SC with a 5-speed....

{img}http://www.willcuttguitars.com/product%20images/100611/179698-2up.jpg[/img]
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Probably out of your price range, but this is my absolute favorite PRS SC with a 5-speed....

"He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

We did a special run of SE Semi Hollow Customs with a Bigsby. Not a Singlecut, but they looked amazing. I can't find a picture, any forum members pick one of these up?
    I have seen those online and would love one for some of the 'lighter' stuff we do!

Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    That does look fantastic. I wouldn't be buying one, i would just be adding the bigsby on to my SE245 as it is my main giging guitar and its gonna get wrecked over the next few years so might as well make it mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Harw00d View Post
    i would just be adding the bigsby on to my SE245 as it is my main giging guitar and its gonna get wrecked over the next few years so might as well make it mine.
    It's easy enough to do. Just pull the stud wells, plug the holes, re-drill for the new bridge and install the Bigsby.

My dealer has a couple of these and I made the mistake of trying one out because I now want it so bad, but don't have the $$. Just over $800 with the Bigsby and USA locking tuners is a hell of a deal.

It's easy enough to do. Just pull the stud wells, plug the holes, re-drill for the new bridge and install the Bigsby.
    Never imagined it being too hard, otherwise I wouldn't have volunteered myself to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris528 View Post
    I now want it so bad
    You and me both. mmmmm sparkled.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    You and me both. mmmmm sparkled.
    I actually prefer the Scarlet Red.